Chapter 1 - Barbie & Ken

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Chapter 1

Barbie & Ken

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

In a world filled with Barbies and Kens.

"Hi Barbie!"

You are Raquelle.

"Oh, hi Ken!"

The world around you was filled with glitter and pink as you were filled with, well...glitter.

The sun shone brightly in the sky as you laid down on your deckchair with sunglasses on. Barbies and Kens were simply everywhere, greeting eachother like they haven't done so five minutes ago.

You had definitely chosen the wrong day to decide to get a tan, but at least there was nobod-

"Hi Raquelle!"

-nevermind

You opened your eyes and looked up at them through your sunglasses before frowning at the sight in front of you.

"Hi Barbie," You said simply as you went back to tanning. Laying down on your deckchair, feeling the heat from the sun hitting your skin.

"I see you finally decided to get out of that mansion of yours," Barbie said, standing in front of you, blocking the sun fron your vision, "Do you want to join us for some ice-cream? Ken and me-"

"Actually, Barbie, would you mind? You're blocking my sunlight," You said, cutting her sentence short.

"Oh...sorry Raquelle," Barbie uttered before moving a little to the side allowing the sunlight to hit you, but just as if one wasn't enough, life decided to give you another one, 'buy one get one' they'd say.

A ball suddenly out of nowhere came directly onto you, falling onto your stomach. You quickly turned to your side to avoid it, but instead, you fell down onto the sand.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Barbie said, quickly running to your side to help you out.

"I'm so sorry Raquelle!" A voice screamed, running toward the both of you and of course, it just had to be the other half.

"Are you okay?" Ken said, looking at you from head to toe, before looking at Barbie with an overexagerated look. "Do we need to call Nurse Barbie?"

"No, Ken she's fine," Barbie said, while patting him on his shoulder. Suddenly it felt like he was the one who got hit by a rock like ball that fell from the sky at the speed of light. "But you're just on time! Raquelle and me were just about to go grab some ice-cream, you want to come?"

"Excuse me, what?" You asked, taken aback by how she obviously did not listen to what you had said before. "I'm not going anywhere today okay, so you guys go enjoy it together." You finished, turning to go back to your deckchair, but just before you could take a step forward you were grabbed and pulled back.

"Oh come on, it will be fun!" Barbie said as Ken dragged you behind him to go grab some ice-cream.

.·:*¨*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.* ¨*:·.

"So, which one do you want?" Ken asked turning to you as he was ordering the ice-creams.

"I said I didn't want to come," You complained turning around to leave, but was instead held back by Barbie who was standing right beside Ken.

You groaned looking around as you turned back to the ice-cream truck waiting for Ken to finish the order so that you could go back to sleeping peacefully.

"Here, I ordered a chocolate one for you," Ken handed you the cone as he gave Barbie her ice-cream too. You didn't want to admit it, but you did in fact like chocolate, it was your favourite flavour. But they didn't need to know that.

"Thanks," You said simply as you took your ice-cream and you turned around, leaving to go back to your deckchair.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Barbie said running next to you.

"I'm going back," You said bluntly as you looked up at her with a puzzled look as she followed you together with Ken to your deckchair. "Why are you both following me?"

"Well, we're having a date today."

You stopped dead in your track right after hearing her words as she looked back at you like she didn't just dropped a fucking bomb.

"We're what!?" You uttered shockingly as you held your ice-cream still into your hands.

"A date, don't you know what a date is?" She asked confusedly as she looked at you, then at Ken.

"No- but why would I-"

"Oh! Hi Barbie, hi Ken,"

A voice said saving you from that sentence as you looked down at your now, melted ice-cream.

"Hi Allan," Barbie said simultaneously with Ken as they both waved at him with a smile, forgetting what they were just talking about with you.

"What are you both doing here?" Allan said looking at the both of them them confusedly.

"Oh we're having a date with Ra...quelle...? Where did she go?"

From the time that they removed their attention from you, you had quickly disappeared. Only your now melted ice-cream was left on the hot sandy beach, while you, had quickly made your way back to the mansion.