Chapter 7 - New Him

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Chapter 7

New Him

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

You got off of your bed before dashing downstairs looking for him everywhere, but he was nowhere to be found. You tried scurring the other dreamhouses, but nobody seemed to know who you were talking about. You didn't even have his number on your phone as the phones here only had barbies and kens numbers.

You didn't know what to do. You sat down in the living room, waiting for him to come until it was morning, but still, nothing.

It was like he simply vanished. Nobody remembered him, nobody remembered his face, hell nobody even knew he existed.

You were scared, scared something might've happened to him. You couldn't have been the only person to remember him, right? There must have been someone else.

"Think raquelle, think," You said tiredly yourself as you closed your eyes trying to remember who could hav-

"Right!" You said before jumping up from your seat, "Barbie and Ken!

You quickly cleaned and dressed yourself up, skipping breakfast and making your way to your car. You drove to Barbie's dreamhouse, but was only lead to disappointment as it was empty. Then, you made your way to the beach. If there was a place they would be, it would be there.

You scurried the beach to find them, until you were met with simply nothing. You didn't know what to do anymore, as you sat down next to the ice-cream truck desperately.

"Raquelle?"

You heard a voice call out as you looked up at them.

"What are you doing here? What happened?"

Ken asked as he looked down at you, with Barbie by his side. At this view, you instantly perked up and made your way to them.

"Oh thank god you're here!" You said with a relieved sighed as you took a step toward them, "I don't know what to do anymore, Allan disappeared and nobody remembers him and now I don't know if he's okay a-"

"Wait wait wait!" Ken said before looking down at Barbie with a confused expression then back at you, "Allan disappeared?"

"Yeah," You nodded your head violently as you looked up at him with a desperate look, "He disappeared yesterday and I asked everybody if they knew where he was but nobody remembered him an-"

"Hold on, Raquelle!" Barbie said snapping you out of your rambling before turning you to look at her, "Allan didn't disappeared," You said before pointing to a large crowd of people who was behind you, "He's there."

You followed her gaze only to be met with Allan, standing together with the other Barbies and Kens as they laughed and chatted off.

"He has had a remodelling," Barbie uttered before looking down at you with worried eyes, "I thought you knew..."

Your eyes didn't leave the crowd as you watched the new Allan smile and joke loudly with the other Kens as you stood there frozen. While you were worried sick something might've happened to him yesterday upon losing sleep, he was having a remodelling. Right.

"You okay?" Ken asked as you turned to face him with a disappointed look.

"Yeah, I'm fine," You said trying to pick yourself up as you removed Barbie's hand from your shoulder and took a step back from them, "Yeah I'm fine...I need some time to think," You said simply as you quickly made your way back to the car trying hard not to cry.

Right, why would you cry? It didn't matter to him that you were friends, and it shouldn't matter to you. It's fine, it's completely and utterly fine.

As you entered your house, you quickly made your way to your room. You didn't change your clothes or removed your makeup. You just sat in your bed, still, staring at...nothing.

You couldn't believe you were so foolish. Of course he would have a remodelling, of course he would. But you would have thought he would've told you first. At least as his friend.

You were so worried that something would've happened to him and nobody would notice, but he didn't even bother telling you he was alright.

You sat on your bed for what felt like hours, until you finally got the courage to stand up and change yourself. You removed your makeup quickly, not bothering about doing second wash or doing a mask. Instead, you just made your way downstairs to the kitchen. You made some breakfast-that you hadn't eaten since the morning-before sitting on the couch and eating it.

You ate quietly inside of your house until a knock at your door broke the silence. You weren't expecting anyone, anytime soon, so you made your way to the door tiredly before opening it.

"Hi, Raquelle," Barbie said with a big smile on her face as Ken stood behind her with several pink bags in his hands.

"Hi...?" You said confusedly as you looked at the bags and back at the both of them. "So like...what's all of that?"

"We're doing a slumber party today!" Barbie said as she moved pass you with Ken tailing behind her, "We found out that you were really sad that Allan left and thought that we would be the one to bring up your mood again! Isn't that wonderful?"

You simply stood dumbfoundedly at your doorstep, as Barbie and Ken made themselves at home, by unpacking their things in your living room.

"And when did I agree to this?" You asked confusedly as you closed the door making your way toward them.

"We made you a surprise!" Barbie said simply before she looked at you with a sad smile, "Why? Do you not like it?"

"No- of course I like it, it's...wonderful..." You trailed as you tried your best to not hurt their feelings.

"Right! So it's set then. We're having a slumber party!"