Chapter 15 - Play House(2)

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Chapter 15

Play House(2)

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

You laid down onto your deckchair as you sighed deeply, looking up at the sky in boredom. There was nothing to do here. You had already tried doing everything that was possible; cooking, watching T.V, eating, there was just nothing to do.

You let out another sigh in annoyance as you felt a shadow fall over you. Ken stood in front of you dripping wet with his usual beachwear but only this time, he had no shirts on.

"Are you bored already?" He asked jokingly as he looked down at you, blocking you from the sun, "You should come swim with me, the water is nice."

You looked at the pool before looking back up through your sunglasses, "No, thank you, I prefer staying here."

You didn't feel like swimming today, or more like you hated swimming. You hated anything to do with water. So many things could go wrong in there, and don't even start by those horrible creatures that lives in water. No, just no.

"Oh, come on Raquelle, it's fine," Ken said before crouching next to you, "Let's swim together, I'll be there with you I promise."

"I said no, Ken."

He looked at you for a few seconds before giving you a scowl and snatching your sunglasses off your face. He ran toward the water with it and jumped in it, splashing water everywhere.

"What the- Ken!!" You screamed, as you ran after him trying to grab the sunglasses, but stopped dead in your track when he entered the pool.

"Come and get it if you want it back," he said teasingly, holding the sunglasses up in the air as he challenged you to enter the pool.

"I'm not going anywhere into the water Ken, now give me my sunglasses back."

"Don't tell me you're scared of the water." He said mockingly as he swam near you, "Okay here, I'll stop, take it."

You watched him swim closer to you cautiously as you bent down a little to grab the glasses carefully.

"You shouldn't trust people that easily, angel."

Before you could actually grab the glasses, he pulled you into the pool with him, soaking you from head to toe before holding you steady by the waist so you wouldn't drown.

"Ken!! what the fuck are you doing?!" You scream as he pulled you out of the water. You were all drenched from head to toe. Your hair was ruined, your makeup was ruined, literally everything was ruined.

"Easy, there. I was just trying to get you to have some fun," Ken shrugged as he looked down at you while holding you still by the waist, "Plus, you get to spend some time with me."

"Leave me alone, Ken. I'm getting out."

"Okay," he removed his hold onto you, raising his hands in the air as you almost dropped back down into the water.

You quickly held back onto his hands to not drop into the water again. The pool was really deep. Your feet were several inches away from the bottom, and you didn't even know how to swim.

"Ken, I swear if you let me go again I will kill you!"

"What? I just did what you told me to." He chuckled looking down at you, "Weren't you the one who told me to let go?"

You glared up at him before looking everywhere for the nearest exit to get out.

"Take me to the edge, I just want to get out." You said motioning to your right where the ladder was.

"Why would I do that?" He said before faking to let go of your hands and then holding it again, "I don't want to."

"Ken." You warned looking up at him, "I'm not playing, bring me back."

You were shaking like a leaf. You didn't like being in the water, you were scared of it. You felt like you could drown at any moment if it weren't for Ken holding you. You didn't like this, not one bit.

"Don't do that face, angel," He said before putting one arm around your waist to hold you still and raising the other one to play with your hair. "I just wanted to spend some time with you."

"Ken, just get me out of here, I'm being serious."

"I'll do it if you give me a kiss," he said before tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear, "If you give me a kiss, I'll get you out of here. I promise."

You looked up at him with a glare before thinking about it for a moment. You didn't know what to do. You were really scare right now that you felt like you could die, but that didn't mean you wanted to kiss him.

But still, a kiss was nothing. You could forget about it the moment you got out of the water. It was fine...right?

You stopped thinking, before giving him a quick peck on his lips and looking away.

"That's not a kiss," he said with a grin before leaning down again, "I'll show you what a real kiss is."

He held your chin up with one of his hands as the other stayed around your waist to hold you still and kissed you deeply. It was a passionate kiss. One that lasted more than a few second and felt as if you would suffocate in his hands.

You pushed him away the moment you felt yourself going out of breath. He was looking down at you with his usual sick smile as your eyes fell on the smudge of your lipstick on his lips.

He didn't seem to care though as he gave you another kiss on the cheeks with that one mushy smile of his.

"You're so sweet," he grinned at you before giving you yet another kiss on the cheek again, "I love you. I love you so much Raquelle."

And there it was, another love confession. Just great.

He kept repeating those words to you on and on as he kissed your face. Everytime his lips would touch your skin he'd repeat those words like they were some sort of mantra.

You pushed him further away from you, but not too far so he wouldn't drop you.

"Take me back Ken! you promised." You glared at him, daring him to try something else and to not take you back. Thankfully, he didn't.

"Of course, anything for you angel."

He gave you one last kiss before bringing you back to the ladder. You sighed in relief as he sat you down on edge, thanking God that it was over.

"I'm not thanking you," You stood up and walked back to the house without turning around to look at him.

Ken was grinning ear to ear, smiling like some crazy maniacs as he kept his eyes on you walking back to the house. His cheeks were bloody red and his face hot like a stove. He couldn't stop smiling like some teenage boy that had just had his first kiss.

"We kissed," he looked down at his hands before brushing them over his lips lightly, "We kissed."