Chapter 23 - Kiss, Love, Fall.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Chapter 23

Kiss, Love, Fall.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"How do you feel?"

Barbie sat down on the edge of your bed, putting the back of her hand lightly on your forehead and cheeks to check if you still had a fever.

"Better than before."

After suddenly blacking out yesterday, you spent the whole day bedridden as Barbie and Ken took turns to look after you.

Your fever had gone down a little, but your headache hadn't. It was unbearable, not to say the least. You wanted to smash your head into the wall just to stop it.

Looking down at your clothes, you also noticed that they had been changed. You didn't have to guess by whom. It was evident just by the choice of its colour. It was pink, bright pink.

Thinking about it now, you were quite thankful that they had changed you. Though you would have preferred to do it yourself, it still was better than being with those sickening clothes. You were sure you would have thrown up instantly if it was still on you.

She gave you a small smile before landing a light kiss on your forehead, which, not to lie, did catch you a little off guard.

"You should get some more rest. I'll bring something for you to eat later."

Again, you didn't know what to say and simply nodded in response. It was weird being care of by her. She did it before, but now it was different. It felt different.

You didn't feel repulsed by her touch anymore, nor did you feel the need to push her away. Her touch felt soothing. It was comfortable and warm. It felt loving.

"You're so sweet," she whispered again before giving you another kiss, this one on the mouth.

The kiss didn't last for long, but it seemed like it did. For the little time that your lips touched, it was like you were raised from the earth and taken into an angel's arms. It was something you had never felt before-something new.

Both of your heartbeats were mixing together like a chorale singing the hymm. It mixed so well together that you couldn't even feel your headache anymore.

She held you in her arms like you would crumble at the slightest touch, like you were a precious gemstone that would disappear if she let go.

She didn't look into your eyes after breaking the kiss; instead, she kissed your cheeks before giving you a smile. Her eyes were glimmering like gemstones. She was looking at you like she had just fallen in love all over again; she couldn't even hide the blush that was resting on her cheeks.

"I'm so happy," she whispered as she took your hands to her lips and kissed them lightly, so lightly that all you could feel was her slow breaths on them, "I'm so happy, Raquelle."

She pressed down some more kisses on your hands before raising her eyes to meet yours. Her eyes were filled with so many emotions that you couldn't even pinpoint what she was thinking.

"I love you."

The words left her lips without thinking. It didn't even seem like she noticed what words escaped her mouth. She simply smiled at you with a bewitching expression. Her eyes twinkled like no other, and her face elatedly red.

You felt your heart skip a beat. Not because of her words, but because of the way her eyes shone brightly when she said it. It seemed so true and genuine, that you wanted to just let yourself drown in it.

It was like looking into the eyes of an enchantress. It felt like any fear or uncertainty you once felt never existed, like she was opening your heart with this simple kiss. It was blissful; she was.

You looked at her mesmerizingly when your eyes fell on her lips. It was pink now, a reddish pink. It looked soft-so soft that it made you wonder how much softer it could get.

You wanted to kiss her again.

You wanted to kiss her until her lips and face would be bright red, and her eyes would be glimmering endlessly.

She noticed you staring, but instead of kissing you on the mouth like you wanted, she simply kissed you on the cheek before exiting the room.

You didn't understand what was happening until you heard the door of your room closing. It was like it broke you out of your trance, sobering you from whatever drug you were on.

You were going crazy. Really crazy.