Chapter 3 - Blowout Party

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Chapter 3

Blowout Party

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"Here drink this,"

Barbie handed you a glass of...something as you stood next to her like a lost animal. Allan had long disappeared after Barbie had dragged you to the dancefloor, leaving you alone with her as she pulled you alongside her everywhere she went.

You looked down at the glass and just drank whatever it was. The music was blasting as everyone was dancing and singing around, as Barbie dragged you once more to the dancefloor, pulling you along her as she danced to the music.

"Hi Barbie!"

Barbie turned to Ken who had, once again, appeared out of nowhere.

"Hi Ken," she said with a smile as she continued the choreographed dance as you awkwardly tried to follow her moves, but just ended up looking like a rusty robot trying to dance.

"I see you successfully brought Raquelle with you," He said with a big smile as he looked at you both, "Thought I wouldn't see you today," he said as he waved at you.

"Change of plans..." You said awkwardly as you followed their move as you looked around you trying to find Allan to save the day.

Some more Kens entered the dancefloor as they all made a line, with Barbie to your left and Ken to your right.

"You're looking for someone?" He asked curiously as he scurried the room following your gaze.

"Allan," You said simply as you looked back at him, "You saw him somewhere?"

"Allan?" He asked confusedly, "Why would you look for him?"

"I mean, we came together so, I was just asking where he went."

He looked at you for a few seconds before snapping out of whatever daze he was in and gave you a smile back.

"No, I haven't seen him. Try asking Barbie, I'm sure she'll know,"

He was then quickly gone as you were pulled to the side as the Kens continued to dance on the dancefloor.

You looked back at Barbie who was standing behind you with a big smile, wanting to ask her about Allan.

"Hey, Barbie,"

She looked down at you with a raised eyebrows.

"You know where Allan is?" You asked promptly as you looked up at her. Usually, you wouldn't have care if it was someone else that simply went missing, but Allan was your friend now, and you just needed to make sure he was okay.

She looked down at you with a puzzled expression before she finally realised who you were talking about, "Oh! Him, yeah I think I saw him at the back," she said pointing at the back of the dancefloor where the drinks were.

"Okay thanks,"

You thanked her and was about to make your way to the back when you were pulled back toward her, "Wait, where are you going?"

"To see Allan," You said simply as you removed yourself from her and made your way straight to him. At first, you didn't notice him with the crowd that was filling up the space. But then, you noticed a single boy with a bow tie dancing by himself at the back, just enjoying his time.

"Hey," You said with a big smile, as you made your way to him.

"Oh hi!" He said with a wide grin, "Thought you wouldn't have come back."

"Why wouldn't I?" You said simply, "I was looking for you everywhere."

Allan seemed shocked at your words, as he looked at you blankly for a second before a big smile appeared back on his lips.

"Oh, thanks," he said simply, before he went back back dancing, "You don't dance?" He asked promptly as he looked back at you.

"I do dance. But my feet kind of hurts, with those heels," You said frankly, "Think I need to sit down a little."

"There's a chair there if you need. It's usually for Midge but I'm sure she wouldn't mind,"

"Thanks," You made your way to the chair before sitting down with a sigh and removing your heels to give your feet a little relief. Usually, you wouldn't have needed to take them off as you know, doll's aren't really supposed to feel pain, but this rule only really applied to the Barbies and Kens, not to the side-barbies like you and some other ones. You could still float and eat imaginary food, but when it came to pain, there was just no way out.

You sat on the chair next to Allan until the party was over. As the Barbies were preparing on their girl's night-just like every other nights-the Kens were saying goodbye to their girlfriends as you and Allan just stood there like some statues before making your way back to your dreamhouse.

At least this was how it was supposed to happen, but weirdly, instead of being with Allan, at home. You were instead with Barbie and Ken standing in front of Barbie's dreamhouse.

"I thought I might stay over tonight," Ken said with a mushy smile as he looked at Barbie.

"Why?"

"Cause we're girlfriend boyfriend,"

"To do what?" Barbie said-as if genuinely confused-as she looked at him puzzledly.

"I'm actually not sure,"

As the both of them talked to eachother like some lovey-dovey couple. You just stood there, like some thirdwheel-which you were-and just internally cringed at the sight of them both flirting in front of you.

"I'm here too you know," You waved your hands in front of them, trying to catch their attention, "At least get a room. Geez."

"Oh right! Sorry Raquelle," Barbie said before sliding and arm around your shoulder and bringing you closer. "So Ken, you'll have to get going, because me, Raquelle and the Barbies are having a girl's night tonight,"

"It's okay, I can just stick aro-"

"No, I don't want you here,"

Anddd now you were stuck in a lover's quarrel, how fun.

"We're having a girl's night, Ken. We can't have you here."

Honestly, you kind of felt bad for Ken. Watching him get rejected did make you feel bad for him, but, it really wasn't your problem, you honestly just wanted to go home, and sleep.

"Look, Barbie," You said removing her hands from your shoulder, "I would love to stay here, but I'm really tired and I need to water my plants so I'm going to get going-"

You said quickly before turning around and making a dash for your house. Thanking God they didn't follow you.