Chapter 6 - A Normal Day

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Chapter 6

A Normal Day

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

You woke up the next day to the most normal day ever. The music was blasting-as usual-the greetings were spreading-as usual-and you were finally alone in your house-if being with Allan counted as being alone of course.

You had dressed up and eaten your breakfast in the most normal way possible and had even went outside to the beach without a single person speaking to you, it truly was a normal peaceful day.

Allan had decided to go the camping that day, but you decided to just stay in the dreamhouse, as you hated anything that had to do with camping. It was your worst nightmares. All those bugs and insects crawling everywhere just made your skin crawled.

After finishing your nap at the beach, you went to take a stroll around barbieland.

You went to the shops, went to some restaurant, then just drove just anywhere you could. You didn't want to admit it, but it was boring, being alone everyday.

Spending some times with Barbie, Ken and Allan, made you forget just how, lonely it was being a side-barbie. You had nowhere to go, no-one to talk to, no-one to visit places with. It was...lonesome.

Your drive quick stop when you noticed, you actually, didn't know where you were anymore. You looked around not seeing any dreamhouses anymore, with a single weirdlooking house sitting in front of you.

You know that people always say to not go and visit weird houses. But you honestly had no other choice. You didn't know where you had wandered off, and didn't have a map with you as Allan took it with him to go camping.

You made your way up the hill cautiously, before entering the weird house. It was a funny shaped one with a lot of different colours mixed together and a dog, that kept relieving himself everywhere.

"Well, hello there!"

You looked up to a woman sitting or more like splitting on top the top floor before she did a wheel and stood right in front of you.

"Welcome to my weird house, what can I do for you?" She said with a smile, before looking into your eyes expectantly.

She wore a colourful tutu and some green snake boots. Her hair were shortly chopped up with some different hair strands that could be seen at the back. It was definitely a weird combination.

"Sorry, I kind of got lost and I was hoping you could help me find my way back, or maybe you could have a map to sho-"

"A map? Of course I have one!" She said as she went to the side and pressed a button as a big chuck of her wall just, opened, just like that, showing a giant map on it.

"That's...wow, thank you...?" You said confusedly as you looked at the giant map amazed by it.

"Beautiful right? I made it myself," she said as she was up to you, "So if you go down, back this road and then there, you will be able to go back to the barbie's dreamhouses."

You looked down at the map, nodding as she was explaining the road and before looking back at her with a grateful expression.

"Thank you a lot...?" You trailed your words a little, asking for her name.

"Barbie, Weird Barbie," She said with a smile before shaking your hands, "And you are?"

"Raquelle, just Raquelle." You returned her smile before shaking her hands back.

You quickly said your goodbyes after that and you made your way back to your car. But just before you were about to drive off, Weird Barbie ran or more like jumped to you.

"Wait! Wait!" She said as she neared you almost out of breath, "Just one last thing, be careful of pink," she said seriously as she looked straight at you with some type of pigeon eyes.

"Okayy....?" You trailed weirdly as you looked at her like she was crazy, "I mean, pink is literally everywhere here so it's not like I can just avoid it."

"I know, but you have to listen to me Raquelle," she said seriously, "You have to be careful of pink, okay? I don't know more than that, but you have to remember this."

You gave her a weird expression before looking at the road awkwardly. She was hunched over your face like some crazed person, and listening to her as she talked to you like that, just made her not believable at all.

"Sure...I'll...keep that in mind..." You said quietly as you waited for her to remove herself from the car as you drove off back to your house. You honestly had no idea what she was saying, but it sounded really really not that convincing. I mean how were you supposed to just avoid pink? Pink was literally everything, so avoiding it was impossible.

As you made your way to your house, you quickly went to change your clothes and went back to bed with all the thoughts of today still in your mind. But there was just one thing that you seemed to have forgotten, and you just couldn't remember what.

You thought

and thought

and thought until-

"Oh Right!" You said sitting straight onto your bed, "Allan!"