Chapter 4 - Bad Day

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Chapter 4

Bad Day

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

After successfully making your way to your house, you opened the door tiredly, only to be met with Allan sipping on some tea with a green beauty mask over his face.

"Oh my god! You scared me!"

You jumped at the sight of him with some green mask and his brown pj's. He looked just like Shrek-if shrek was a doll.

"I thought someone broke into my house."

"Weren't you suppose to be having a girl's night?" He asked as he turned around from the T.V to look at you.

"No, I made a run for it," you said tiredly as you sat down in a nearest couch.

"You won't even believe what I went through," You said as you turned toward Allan to complain about today, "I was literally stuck in a lover's quarrel." You groaned frustratingly as you looked up the ceiling, "I thought I was going to die from embarrassment, I swear!"

Allan sat there quietly listening to you as he drank his tea.

"I mean, I don't even remember how I got there in the first place. How does someone just- intrude a lover's quarrel," You continued, before looking back at him, "And the worst thing is that I felt bad for him! Would you believe that?"

"For who?" Allan asked looking at you confusedly.

"For Ken! Please focus more on what I'm telling you!"

"Oh, right. But, weren't you guys, like already in some kind of relationship....?" Allan asked with an even more confused expression. "I mean I could be wrong, but like, isn't it normal for you to feel bad about your boyfriend?"

"Allan." You said seriously as you neared him before holding him still by the shoulder, "Listen to me when I say that I would never ever date any of them."

You stared at him seriously before he nodded quickly, and you removed your hands from his shoulders.

"Why would you even think that? Aren't they already dating eachother?" You said confusedly before sitting back down in the couch, "It would be weird if they just decided to date me out of nowhere."

Alan and you sat down for a while after that, just watching some T.V until you decided to go to sleep. After putting on your pj's you made your way to your bed. Alan decided to sleep on the couch downstairs. You did tell him that you had a guest room he could use, but apparently he liked sleeping on the couch.

You laid on your bed for what felt like hours trying to sleep. You tried everything, counting sheeps, drinking water or simply just closing your eyes, but really, nothing seemed to work. Allan's words just kept circling through your mind like some racing cars.

It wasn't that you actually cared for them. You were just...used to them, yeah that was definitely that. You were just used to them, that was the only reason you felt bad. Plus, it's not like anything would actually happen between you. They were both in a happy relationship, so the chance of them actually liking you would be simply impossible.

Even after all the thinking you did, you didn't get an ounce of sleep. You watched the hands of the clock turn and turn until it was morning already. The music blasted off-just like everyday-and the greetings spread like hay fever-just like everyday.

"Hi Barbie!"

"Hi Barbie!"

"Hi Raquelle!"

And of course something just had to go wrong.

"Hi Barbie," You said tiredly as you sat up from you bed and looked up to a smiling Barbie sitting at the edge of your bed. "Why are you in my house?"

"Just because I wanted to see you!" She said excitedly as she took both of your hands into hers, "We're having a beach party today!"

"And....what does that have to do with me...?"

"Because we're going together!" She said excitedly, "Isn't that great?"

"Ha...ha...right, that's awesome." As awesome as jumping from the roof could be.

After that, she went downstairs, leaving you alone to clean yourself. You didn't really take long to dress up as you made your way downstairs as Allan was sitting on the couch, eating breakfast while Barbie was waiting for you in the kitchen.

"Oh! You're done!"

She made her way toward you before taking in your hands and pulling you to the edge so she could float down.

"Wait, what about Allan?" You asked worriedly as you looked back at Allan who was sitting on the couch eating alone.

"What about him?"

"I mean, we can't just let him stay here alone." You said seriously, "Can't we just take him with us?"

"Does he not have any feet?" Barbie asked amusedly, "I'm sure he can come by himself. Plus, we were supposed to have a beach party today. Just between us."

You stared at Barbie dumbfoundedly as you heard her words. "Yeah, but he's my friend. I can't just leave him here alone."

"Yes you can," Barbie said persistently, "He doesn't need to go with you everywhere Raquelle,"

"I'm not saying he needs to go everywhere with me," You continued as you looked at Barbie straight in the eyes, "I'm saying that I don't want him to be alone."

You looked back at Allan who was looking at you with a sad expression, trying to debate whether he should stop the fight or not before you looked back at Barbie.

Surely this day was really not a good one.

Barbie looked at you with an unreadable expression, one that you wouldn't never thought Barbie would have, before letting go of your hand.

"Do whatever you want," she said simply before floating down the house and starting her car.

You sighed before turning back to Allan with a small smile, "Sorry about that."