Chapter 9 - Pink Day!

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Chapter 9

Pink Day!

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

You woke up the next day to you laying down on the couch with ken's arm around your waist. That scared you so much that you unknowingly pushed him off the couch, causing him to fall on Barbie's sleeping bag. Thankfully she wasn't in it.

"Are you guys okay?" Barbie asked as she came running when she heard the loud crash.

"I'm so sorry Ken!" You apologized as you tried to help him off the floor.

"Don't worry it's fine," he scratched his head as he stood up.

"I really really didn't mean it. I'm so sorry Barbie," You turned to Barbie like you had just damaged her most prized possession.

"He'll be fine Raquelle don't worry," Barbie said amusedly as she walked up to you and gave you some small pat on your back, "Go change yourself, I'll look after him."

You nodded at her words and made your way upstairs. Thankful that you had finally have some time for yourself after such an eventful night.

You honesty did not understand just what had happened yesterday, but you would happily brushed it off as nothing just for the sake of a happy life.

You quickly got yourself ready and change into your clothes before making your way back downstairs, where Barbie was putting some ice over Ken's head.

You were going to check on him right when you entered the kitchen, but instead decided to just leave them to talk when you saw them being in a deep conversation.

You quietly went to get your breakfast before you made your wa-

"Hey,"

You jumped when suddenly out of nowhere Ken appeared in front of you with an innocent smile.

"Oh my god! Ken, at least say something when you're here!" You took some steps back, feeling like your soul was about to leave your body.

"I did, but you didn't answer," he said simply before he took your breakfast without saying anything and made his was to the living room.

"That's my breakfast Ken!"

You practically ran after him as he made his way to the living room and was taken aback when you saw him put down your plate and glass on the table next to Barbie.

"I told him to help you with your breakfast," Barbie said before motioning for you to come eat beside her.

You gave her an awkward smile, not really knowing what to do, before you made your way next to Barbie and took a seat.

"So I was wondering," Ken said as he took a seat next to you while crossing all of his fingers, "Do you want to go to the beach with us today?"

You looked at him, then back at barbie-who was like always, just smiling- then back at him again, trying to find the words, but obviously failing at it.

"I...guess...?" You trailed looking back at Barbie for approval, not knowing if him asking you to go to the beach together was actually normal.

"Okay! I'll get the things ready, and don't worry about me I'll be meeting you there-"

Ken quickly disappeared in the speed of light, leaving both you and Barbie both alone wondering what just happened.

"We should be getting ready," Barbie said as she jumped up from her chair, and pulled you along with her.

"Let's go!"

.·:*¨*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.* ¨*:·.

"Hi, Barbie!"

And just like always.

"Hi, Barbie!"

When you were with them.

"Hi, Barbie! Hi Raquelle!"

You never alone.

"Hi, Ken!"

You and Barbie both neared Ken as he stood there with his usual surfboard and blue beachwear.

"What do you say Raquelle? Don't you think my outfit looks good?" He says before turning around to show you his full fit.

"It's...great Ken!" You said before giving him a thumbs up, "Just like everyday."

He gave you a wide smile before turning to Barbie and then to you again.

"Wait, you guys have to watch this," Ken said before preparing himself to do some type of marathon.

"Wait, Ken don't tell me you're-"

Andd it was too late as Ken was already full on running toward the sea, as everyone's eyes turned to him.

He flew off right after hitting the water before once again falling head first into the sand.

"Hey! Raquelle!"

You turned abruptly hearing someone call your name, but only meeting with, nothing but a crowd of people.

"Did you hear that?" You said, scurrying the beach with your eyes to find where that voice came from.

"Hear what?" Barbie said confusedly as she helped Ken back up, dusting his clothes.

"Hear someone call for me." You said genuinely, before turning to look at Barbie and Ken again.

"We...didn't hear anything, honey," Barbie said before patting your back like you were crazy, "Let's just go get some ice creams, I'm sure this was just your imagination."

"But-", you turned to around again, certain that someone had just called out to you, but then again. It seemed like you were the only one who heard it.

Maybe it was your imagination.