Chapter 30 - Love-Language

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Chapter 30

Love-language

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

A/N: Viewer discretion is advised on this one, lots of graphic details.

I tried to keep the gory stuff out but I still somehow ended up adding it in. It's not a lot lot so I'm sure you'll be alright. You've been warned though. Enjoy!!

---•••---

"What the fuck do you think you are doing, Raquelle?!"

Ken stood in front of you, with rage obviously written all over his face, as Alan stumbled over his feet behind him.

"What is he doing here?" He pointed at Alan, who was standing behind him. "We leave you for one day, and you're already hooking up with a new guy?"

"I was going back. I didn't mean any-"

"I wasn't speaking to you!" Ken yelled back at Alan before grasping your shoulder and pulling you closer to him. "Answer me, Raquelle."

"You're misunderstanding things."

"Raquelle." He warned you as Barbie slowly made her way behind him with crossed arms.

"It's true." You insisted nervously, stammering over your words, "It was an accident—it happened too quick; I didn't-"

"So you kissed him?" He asked aggressively, "You kissed him voluntarily?"

"It was an accident."

Your voice was cracking, and your hands were shaking. You were scared-scared that he would do something to Alan or to you.

"Do you think I'm stupid?"

His grip tightened on you. He waited for a few seconds to see your reaction, and when you shook your head in response, that was when he cracked.

"I'll kill him."

He turned around and pushed you violently towards Barbie, making his way to Alan.

You were screaming-screaming, begging, and literally anything that could come to your mind to stop him. But he didn't.

Barbie held you still by putting a hand over your mouth to keep you quiet and one around your waist to keep you from running to him.

Her grip was like burning steel. It was unmovable and painful. Her nails were digging into your skin as you tried to fight your way out of her grasp.

"Watch and learn what happens when you don't listen," she whispered softly into your ears; her words sounding like the slither of a snake.

You watched Ken land the first punch and Alan stumbling back onto the car. You watched him get pulled back towards Ken as he kept punching him over and over again until red was the only thing you saw.

There was nothing you could do. Nothing that could possibly be done except screaming and wailing violently for Barbie to let you go-praying he was still alive.

Ken didn't stop at this. He waited until Alan got conscious once again before landing one last punch that resonated through the quiet woods.

His hands were full of warm blood that dripped down his clothes. He looked down at Alan's unmoving body like it was nothing but trash before turning to you and Barbie with a disgusting smile.

"Do you still like him now?" He said dryly, giving a small kick to Alan's stomach. "That boy is nothing more than a parasitic insect. Always trying to live off others and taking things that are not his. Just like his fucking fiancee."

His words were harsh-harsh and cruel to someone who did nothing but good to you. Alan was sweet. He was the sweetest boy you knew; there was no telling that even when you were rude and unwelcoming to him, he still found a way to help you out. Something that you couldn't do for him.

You tried punching and fighting your way out of Barbie's hands, but nothing worked. She didn't let go, and neither did she lighten her grip on you.

"Please..." You cried, with your voice sounding quieter than a whisper, "Please—he did nothing wrong; I'm sorry, please—"

If you could go back in time and reverse everything that had happened up until you met Allan, you would do it. You wouldn't have opened your arms for him; you would have ignored him and left him alone, just so he could live without having to go through all of this.

"You keep thinking about this the wrong way, darling." Barbie settled in your ears mockingly, tightening her hold on you. "This little boy right here needed to die. He deserved it the moment he laid his eyes on you. We have been too soft on him, too kind, it seemed."

You watched Ken back away before looking around him and finding one large branch that was lying on the ground. He picked it up and made his way back towards Alan.

You didn't have time to scream. Hell, you didn't even have time to freaking react until you heard the nauseating sound of the branch hitting Alan's body.

Ken threw one hit, then a second one, then a third one. You couldn't bear to watch it anymore, as you simply closed your eyes and begged this was all a dream.

You would wake up. Certainly. You needed to wake up. You were still at the sleepover with him. Still playing some games and spending time building a fort. There was no way this happened. Not to Alan...please.

The scene when you opened your eyes was nothing you could explain with words. It was gruesome. Terribly gruesome.

Blood was everywhere. On the grass, the car, their shirts-simply everywhere.

Alan wasn't even recognisable anymore. His flesh was out in the open, and his limps were broken one by one.

Tears had long stopped falling down your face as you stood frozen in Barbie's arm. You wanted to scream and run to him, but it felt like you forgot how to talk. The only words escaping your mouth were his name. It came out softer than a whisper, unnoticeable to anybody—even to yourself.

Barbie removed her grip on you and turned you around to hug you. She tried shushing you down, patting you like a little child, but your eyes stayed fixed on Alan.

You stayed like that for a few seconds, and when you finally felt like reality had hit you, you cried.

It was a long and painful wail. One that came from deep inside your chest. One that you would have never believed would come from you. One that kept denying what it was seeing.

"Please..." You cried, looking down at Alan's lifeless body, "Please wake up....please....I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..."

Your cries were nothing but whispers. You prayed that someone would hear your plea. That god would have pity on you and would bring him back miraculously, but those were only wishful thinking.

"He's already dead, angel." Ken walked to you and stood in front of you to caress your wet face with his bloodied hand. "What good are prayers for a dead doll?"