Chapter 2 - New Friend

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Chapter 2

New Friend

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"I don't understand why they would choose me to go on a date with!" You frustratingly said as you walked in circles, trying to find a reason as to what had happened yesterday.

"Maybe they actually like you?"

"Like me? Pfft no that can't be-wait...what are you doing here?"

You said turning to Allan who was sitting innocently on your couch sipping on some drinks. He shrugged with a smile, before you simply let out a frustrating sigh as you sat down on a chair.

"Whatever, I'm sure it's fine. It's probably just some new ways they found to torment me."

After yesterday's happening. You hadn't left your house at all. You were too scared you were going to meet one of them. Not like actually scared, but more like, cautious.

"How did you get here anyways?" You asked tiredly as you looked at Allan who was still uncaringly making himself at home.

"Magic," he said simply, shrugging as he shuffled through your stuffs all while you laid down on your chair.

"So you...broke into my house?" You asked him with confused look.

"No, I invited myself into your house. Its not the same."

"Right..." You trailed, as you looked at him making a mess out of everything he had in sight of him. "Do you usually just 'invite yourself' into other people's house?"

"I mean usually they don't really notice me, so it doesn't really make a difference." He said casually as he kept rummaging through your stuff.

"Oh," was all you could muster after hearing his words. He said it so casually as if it was the most normal things ever. The sky was blue, roses were red and people never noticed him. So normal.

You sat for what seemed like a whole day, together, talking about random things as he just made himself at home. You learned that he didn't actually have any fixed home, as he slept in different dreamhouses everyday, and that he didn't have any clothes-all the clothes he wore were Ken's.

Without knowing it, the sun had set down and you had the honour-just like every other day-to be invited to a giant blowout party with all the Barbies, and with planned choreography plus a bespoke song. So awesome.

After you had gotten the letter on your doorstep, you wanted to just throw it out in the trash and just continue with your little friend making with Allan, but after seeing how excited he was for the party, you just couldn't bring yourself to do this to him.

So there you were, standing in front of your closet, wondering just what you were going going to wear.

"How about this one?" Allan said as he held a gold disco dress in his hands.

"Yeah...maybe not this colour...?" You said before looking behind him and finding the same dress, but in silver. "This would do."

You smiled widely at him as you took your dress from his hands before looking back up at his casual appearance, "And what are you wearing?"

"Don't worry about me you'll see later,"

You gave him a little nod, before making your way toward your dressroom to put on the dress as he stayed outside.

After dressing up, you took your time doing your makeup and your hair, by just straightening them a little and just made sure you were all fine before walking out.

Just as you walked out of the bathroom, you were taken aback by Allan's appearance. He was wearing some sort of jumper outfit with a gold bow tie. Honestly, you didn't really know what he was wearing, but it was fire. He looked so cute in this outfit you couldn't help but smile at him.

"This outfit looks so good on you," You said as you looked at him with a big smile, "When did you have the time to change into that?"

"It was ken's," he said with a little smile as he looked at you, "He said he didn't like the style, so he gave it to me."

"It honestly looks way better on you," You said truthfully as you walk to your window to look at the party that had already started. "We should get going now. The party has already started."

Allan was quick to let out a big smile of approval before you both floated down the house. It was a really big party. Everyone were dressed in gold, and it did actually make you regret not wearing the gold dress, but oh well, at least you weren't the only one out of theme. Allan was with you too, as he was the only one with a different style clothes from the Kens. Now you just needed to simply relax and enjo-

"Raquelle!!"

You heard a voice calling your name, from the other side of the dancefloor.

"Over here!"

You heard them say, as you notice Barbie running toward you in a gold shimmering jumpsuit and high heels.

"Oh my god!! I'm so happy you came!!" She said excitedly as she hugged you tightly into her arms, "We're going to have so much fun!!"

Right, you were going to have sooo much fun.