Chapter 13 - Play House

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Chapter 13

Play House

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

After treating your arm, Barbie drove you to a dreamhouse. One that you didn't even know existed, as it was in the middle of nowhere. It took you almost thirty long minutes for you to actually reach it, and it's surroundings were more or less only trees and...trees.

"Welcome home honey," she grinned at you as she lead you inside of the pink mansion with Ken tailing behind the both of you. "We'll be staying here from now on."

No amount of jinx in your whole life, would have prepared you for what was happening to you today. It was really the worst, the absolute worst.

"Do you like it?" Barbie asked, holding your hand tightly into hers. "We spent a lot of time decorating it for you."

You didn't know since when this idea was in there mind, but seeing how carefully detailed this mansion was, it must've been in it for a while now.

"Yeah...it's great!" You half-heartedly said with a forced smile before taking a look around the house.

At first glance, it looked like any other normal mansion, but looking closely; the several cameras in different angles, the keycard doors and the location itself just showed in what situation you were in.

"Alright! Let's get you to our room!" Barbie said as she pulled you in on her and floated up to the second floor, "You will love it!"

'Our room' , those two words didn't go well together at all. You didn't like the idea of sharing your room with them. It felt uncomfortable, suffocating even. It felt like you had eyes and ears following you everywhere.

She led you to a big room, with a king sized bed in the middle. It weirdly enough had a black and white undertone, with no pink at all.

"Do you like it?" She said as she looked at you expectingly, "This room was made specially for you." She tucked a strand of hair behind your ears, "I look forward to living here with you."

The way she smiled, the way she talked, the way she tried to sweetened her words, all of this only made you hate her more. It was so obvious how she was trying to cage you up and to keep you inside of this house. So painfully obvious, that you wanted to run away right at this instant.

But you couldn't.

You were too scared. Scared she would do something you'd regret, scared she would try to hurt you, scared that she would try to hurt those around you and that you wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

It didn't matter if you stayed here. It didn't matter if you had to live here forever and play house with them. It didn't matter, because you were just Raquelle. Nobody would mind if you stayed here. Nobody would miss you. Nobody would care. At least here, you had people who cared for you. Here, at least, you would never be alone. Not anymore.

Barbie gave you a big smile before bringing you close to her and giving you a tight hug. "I'm so happy we can finally live together forever." She said before putting her head into your neck, "I love you so much Raquelle, so very very much. I would do anything for you."

You stood there, frozen, as she professed her love to you. You didn't say anything nor did you do anything. It was pointless either way. You knew she would still have her way with you, no matter what you said.

Your time was quickly cut short by Ken who came back from downstairs with a pink shopping bag in hand and a small smile on his face.

"Oh! Right!" Barbie exclaimed before pulling you toward Ken, "We got something for you!"

Ken gave Barbie the bag before she removed a beautiful black sparkling dress from it and showed it to you

"This is for next week's party," she said as she held the dress in front her, "You'll be the prettiest of all the Barbies."

"Wait...what party?" You asked her puzzledly.

"Your welcoming party of course!" She exclaimed before holding the dress in front of you, "This is going to be our first party as an actual throuple! I'm so excited!"

You didn't know if you needed to laugh, or smile or anything. You just stood there like a statue as you simply took it all in.

You were a couple now, or more like throuple. You were actually, really, seriously dating them. Like in actual reality.

Your mind just couldn't seem to take the news as you just seemed to stopped functioning. You stared at Barbie and Ken like you had just seen the most traumatising thing ever as your mind raced a miles an hour.

Since when did you even start dating them? Was it from yesterday's event or from way before that?

Nobody even asked you out, none of them actually asked you to be in a relationship with them. So how could they call that dating?

"-aquelle? Raquelle?!"

Barbie shook you as you got out of your daze, shifting your eyes from Barbie and Ken who was looking down at you worriedly.

"Are you okay?" Ken asked concernedly as he looked at your dazy state.

"I'm fine," You replied quickly, "yeah, I'm fine, thanks."

You removed barbie's hands who was on your shoulder before taking the dress from her and smiling.

"Thanks for the dress," You simply said before exiting the room with Barbie and Ken looking back at you confusedly.