Chapter 16 - Camping

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Chapter 16

Camping

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"This is really the worst,"

You sat still in the camping car, refusing to go out as Barbie and Ken stood frustratingly in front of the car's door.

"Just come out Raquelle, it's really not that bad."

It was really that bad. You were lied to, and forced to go camping with them, thinking you were going going to go shopping.

It couldn't have been worst.

"I'm not getting out until you take me back home!"

Barbie sighed as she looked at Ken who was just as frustrated as her before setting her eyes back at you.

"Stop being so difficult Raquelle and just get out,"

"I said no." You persisted, crossing your arms in the process, as Barbie just gave you an exasperated look.

She didn't say anything more to you, instead, she closed the door, leaving you alone inside. You would have thought that they would have come back to force you out of the camping car, but instead, they just left you be, and continued on doing whatever they were doing.

If it weren't for the key that Ken took with him before getting out, you would have loved to just drive back to your house alone. You didn't care if they would be left alone here. If they wanted to camp, you would gladly let them camp all they wanted.

After some tedious hours of you sitting still at the same place they left you earlier, they came back to look for you with the same frustrated smile as earlier.

"Okay, you can come out now Raquelle."

"I'm not getting out until I go back home," You insisted, frowning as you saw their pink boots that was now covered in mud on the stairs of the car.

"Look Raquelle, I'm not debating this with you today. Get out right now, or Ken is getting you out."

"What?" You scoffed at her annoyingly, "You think I'm scared of him? Because I'm not moving an inch until I get home Barbie."

She sighed annoyingly at your words, before turning to give Ken a quick glance and getting out of the van.

And of course just like she said, you were dragged out of the camping car forcibly by Ken. You did try to wiggle, punch and kick your way out of his grasp, but this didn't seem to annoy him one bit. Instead, he seemed to be amused by it.

He held you over his shoulder like some type of bean bag, before putting you down on a chair.

They didn't say anything after that and neither did you. They simply gave you a bag of marshmallow and a stick like some type of kid, and let you be as they continued on preparing some other things.

You would have gladly made a move and run back to the camping car, if it weren't for the enormous amount of mud that surrounded your chair. Honestly, you were sure they were the one who put that here in the first place. Why else would there be a stack of mud in the middle of a perfectly clean field of grass.

"Do you want something to drink?" Barbie turned to you with a cup before handing it to you.

"No, I'm fine."

You were annoyed. Annoyed that you had to endure being with them in a pest infested forest.

"I want to go back." You repeated again, looking away from her. She looked down at you with a frown before putting down the cup and making her way to you.

"Why?" She lifted your face to meet her, "I thought you said you loved us."

You looked up at her with a frown before removing her hands from your face.

"I never said that."

It was true. You never said anything about that. You only followed her and agreed to whatever she was saying mindlessly, but never did you actually say anything about loving them. If you were to be honest, it was actually the opposite. You hated anything having to do with them.

She stood there for a few seconds with a hard expression before grabbing your face once again and forcing you to look at her.

"You said you loved us," she dug her nails into your face as she held you still, "You love us Raquelle."

She was repeating those words like it was the most obvious thing ever. Like it was something so crystal-clear that you didn't even need to think about it.

"No, I don't." You glared up at her, "I want to go back home."

"Why?" She repeated before tightening her hold onto you, "Do you want to go back to him? Is that it?"

"Stop bringing him into this, he has nothing to do with this."

"He has everything to do with this!"

She looked down at you with a cold expression, not believing anything you were saying, before letting go of your face and grabbing you by the arms, pulling you up.

"Wait, wait what are yo-"

She dragged you to the back of the camping car, where a stack of small rocks were scattered all across the ground. She knelt you down forcibly onto the rocks before raising your head to look at her.

"Since you want to go back to him so much, crawl and run back to your little boyfriend."