Chapter 20 - Reunition

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Chapter 20

Reunition

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

When you got back from your walk, the party was almost over. Midge was nowhere to be seen and there was just a few Barbies and Kens hanging around here and there.

You were walking around trying to see if you could find your drivers who had mysteriously disappeared after your twenty minutes of walk. You didn't know where they had gone, and they were simply nowhere to be found. It was like you were walking around in circles.

You walked around the place once more before giving up and walking back to the car. In the best case scenario Ken could have left the keys in it.

You took two steps outside, two steps. And that was all it took for you to walk into a makeout session. They were both standing next to the car leaning against the passenger's door.

You were taken aback by the sudden....show of affection? I mean of course you knew they did that sort of stuff but you just didn't think they did that sort of stuff. Even less in Barbieland.

Keeping it PG was pretty much what people did here. The only thing allowed was kissing, but who knows, maybe it just didn't apply to them.

You quickly turned around to leave. You didn't like voyeurism, even less when it came to watch the two people you detested makeout.

The party was still going, and people had just miraculously appeared out of nowhere. They were all dancing, and feeling the music.

Your eyes darted to the empty cans and confettis that laid on the dirty floor. People kept walking all over them, not caring whether they were tripping over it or not.

If someone were to tell you this was actually a party in Barbieland, you wouldn't have believed them. The unchoreographed dances and random songs were just not something you would have believed to ever see here.

You pushed through the crowds, trying to go to the back where the drinks were, but instead you were pushed around everywhere. You kept bumping into everyone, and when you thought you had finally found a way out, someone bumped into you and their drink fell all over your dress.

"Watch where you're f-cking going!"

You were pissed. This night was going all the wrong way possible and now you had to walk around in drenched clothes.

He apologised, quickly looking around for some napkins to clean it, but the damage was already done. Your dress was already ruined, and so was your mood.

"Wait let me clea-"

"Don't bother," You sighed annoyingly looking down at your dress before pushing him aside to walk away.

He didn't seem to understand your annoyance though, because he kept insisting on helping you clean and giving you changed clothes.

"I have changed clothes that my friend doesn't use anymore." He looked down at you with an apologetic smile, "Please just let me apologize."

You sighed frustratingly before motioning for him to lead the way. His face lit up the moment you waved at him dismissively. You followed him to the back and through several hallways before finally entering a dressroom.

It had plenty of different clothes and accessories. It looked like a storage room for random clothes but with a more ordered look. It was really clean, the type of clean that smell like fresh detergent. It was like someone had just went by and cleaned everything from top to bottom.

"Here," he handed you a black hoodie with some gray pants, "You can change here, I'll wait outside."

He put down the clothes on a table before stepping out of the room. You looked around, everywhere, making sure that there was no hidden cameras before changing into the new clothes. It was something you learned after moving with Barbie. The house was filled with cameras, and sometimes, you couldn't even find a space to change without being seen.

The clothes smelled and felt like it had just been washed. It had a crisped and refreshing smell to it. It was like touching some warm soft cotton candy. In short, it smelled really good.

You got out of the room, with your dress in hand, before walking straight to the man that had helped you earlier.

He had jet black hair and a lean face. He didn't look like anybody you had ever seen in Barbieland before. His way of dressing was also not something you'd usually see here, it looked similar to yours.

If it wasn't for his looks, you would have swore it was Allan. The way he kept fiddling with his hands and hair and the way he smiled just kept reminding you of him.

He gave you a small smile as you walked back to him before taking your drenched dress from your hands.

"I'll return it after cleaning it," he gave you an apologetic look before removing a phone from his pocket, "I'll give you my number so you ca-"

"Don't bother," You took back the dress from him, "I'll just clean it myself, thanks for the clothes."

You didn't want to be rude, but you were sure if you didn't return with the dress, both Barbie and Ken would be pissed, and you didn't want to deal with them today.

He gave you a small nod and put his phone back into his pocket.

"Right, sorry."

He stood there awkwardly before looking back at the party then back at you.

"Can I at least get your name?" He scratched the back of his head before fiddling with his hands a little, "You don't have to if you feel uncomfortable of course, I woul-"

"It's Raquelle," You said simply, "and what's yours?"

"I'm Alan," he smiled, "nice to meet you."