Notice to readers

Hey hey!!

Well, as you can see, this is the same story I have already published, but it is in English!!

Heh, I wanted to reach more people from the fandom, so... yeah:'3

Here are some clarifications:

DETAILS:

*Paragraphs in italics, separated from the rest with a somewhat considerable space, are used to give context to situations or statements by the characters.

*The ''{}'' are used especially for thoughts.

*Dialogs will be differentiated from actions with an "-" and are directly accompanied by the actions to the side and in the next paragraph.

*If there is a lot of space between a paragraph and the subsequent ones without being in italics, it is a separate point to continue with another scene.

There will be changes and the possible addition of images (I do not confirm any of the latter).

*I will refer to the powers as "quirks" or "gifts.".

*There are synonyms of words so as not to repeat the same words every time I mention them.

*Some Japanese nicknames will be used.

*If you do not understand the mention of any detail later, you can look for it in the information that comes in the prologue.

Mental health problems and genetic diseases will be mentioned. I'm not looking to offend anyone with this, but to give context to things in the story.

*The "science" behind explanations of powers, abilities, or abnormalities in genes is mere science fiction, nothing more.

There will be a lot of drama, comedy, romance, adventure, and combat.

With that out of the way, I want to clarify something else...

I am someone who pays a lot of attention to detail and is overly demanding, so don't be surprised if I put the story in private again to make some changes according to the series and the new information that is released.

This was done with the mere intention of entertaining; I am not looking to offend anyone, just to make known a story that came from the head of another fan of the franchise.

I know not many like Ship Fannon and Cannon, but again, I ask you to have faith in me. I promise to make it something entertaining to read.

With that being said, please take as long as you need to read, and I'm sorry if it's long.

I love you all!