Jordan's quirk

WARNING

The explanation of Jordan's quirk and character will be a well-summarized summary (this being the reason why his presentation card is somewhat different from that of his parents).

As the story progresses, I will explain more skills, as they will be developed throughout the story.

With that said, let's get started!

BASICS:

FULL NAME (BIRTH): Jordan Delaney Marlette Guerrero.

FULL NAME (CURRENT): Jordan Edevane Emerson.

COUNTRY OF BIRTH: Yincaina, Latin America (fictitious country).

AGE: 15 years old.

BIRTHDAY: July 30th.

OCCUPATION: Student of the Heroism Department at UA Hero Academy, Japan.

LINEAGE: Guerrero-Marlette (psionic).

MUTATION TYPE(S): Genomic propagation and evolutionary chromosome gain of function (psionic).

QUIRK TYPE: Mutant/psychic/kinetic/elemental.

FIGHTING STYLE: Mixed martial arts (taekwondo, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, kung fu, judo, and Maui Thai).

QUIRK: Defenitive psionic and biokinesis/vitakinesis.

RELATIONSHIPS.

MOTHER: Margareth Edevane Emmerson.

(Retired office secretary).

FATHER: Eugine Edevane Emmerson.

Qualified architect, mechanic, and mechatronic ingineer, head of the technology department for heroes of the M-I-T-C-H-W (multinational institution of technological construction for heroes of the world).

PATERNAL GRANDFATHER: Joshua Edevane Emmerson.

Industrial civil engineer and qualified mechanic, owner of the M-M-C-T-R-M-H-C (Marlette multinational construction, technological repair, and mineral harvesting company)

PATERNAL UNCLE: Noah Edevane Emmerson.

Qualified industrial mechanical, civil, environmental, and architectural engineer, heir to the M-M-C-T-R-M-H-C (Marlette multinational construction, technological repair, and mineral harvesting company, of which he will be the owner by inheritance) with a master's degree in environmental chemistry and environmental sciences.

CHILDHOOD BEST FRIENDS: Katsuki Bakugou, Izuku Midoriya, and Shoto Todoroki (UA students in the heroism department, sharing classes with Jordan in class 1-A).

APPEARANCE AND CONDITIONS.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: She's a girl with pale skin and dark brown hair with fuchsia highlights on it; she has light brown eyes; and a birthmark on her chest. It's usually covered by her uniform, added to a scar on her left side, which covers part of her neck, chest, abdomen, back, and arm on the same side. She got that scar by saving her mother from cancer.