Episode 11: Spending time together

—Jordan-chan, are you okay?— Kirishima asks, confused by seeing Jordan with swollen eyes and one of Shoto's hands on her forehead.

—What happened? Did you two fight?—asks Denki, who was standing next to Mina.

—Were you crying? Oh no, what happened? What did Bakugou say? Shall I melt it with my acid?—the pink girl approaches her friend and inspects her.

The aforementioned growls when he hears her... although the pink-haired chick ignores him.

She knew what a girl who had just cried looked like; she herself knew what it was like to look like after a crying session...

Besides that... she had in mind what the brunette mentioned to her about the differences between blonde and her; that, and the fact that the "aura" of the aforementioned was duller, worried her.

—...I'm fine, Ashido-chan... I just got a little sentimental because Katsuki was gone, and he had to put up with me for a while when I found him—The girl answered Mina's questions, being vague with the details of what happened and blaming herself for whatever was happening... a bad habit of hers.

—Are you sure it was just an emotional conversation you had? I can't imagine him being the type to talk about his feelings; did he say anything hurtful to you? — Eijiro asked the brunette, unable to contain his curiosity and concern.

{I shouldn't be so intrusive, but I want to give her a hand with this}

—Kirishima is right. It wouldn't be a surprise if he made you cry twice as much when talking to you. I mean, as far as I've seen, he's kind of a loud mouth when he speaks...—Kaminari says, shrugging his shoulders.

The blonde stabs them with metaphorical daggers from his position.

{Did they forget that I'm still here?!}

The young woman shakes her head at the duo's speculations.

—Nothing happened; we just talked, and we felt better afterwards...— Jordan was telling the truth in a certain way once again; however, she left out several details... and it was because she didn't want to create more drama. She suffered enough emotional damage to have to deal with more.

—...If you say so, we'll believe you. But don't stay alone with him while feeling sensitive; it's more preferable that you stay with Midoriya and Todoroki... or with me—Denki advised, again, being somewhat flirtatious and at the same time sincere.

—Hey, I count too! I'm your friend! — Ashido protests.

—Yeah dude, I'm here too!—the raven-haired guy complains.

The blonde laughs and rubs the back of his neck.

—Of course you count, but sometimes girls want a man who listens and understands them in sensitive moments, not just a friend—Denki said, wanting to sound like an expert...

— Are you telling me that I'm no good for that as a man? — Eijiro asks, slightly offended.

—I'M MORE OF A MAN THAN YOU, IDIOT!!—Katsuki added, shouting at Kaminari.

The electric blonde gets nervous and raises his hands in peace, stepping back a little.

—You have experience with situations and sensitive moments with girls, right, Kaminari-kun? — The pink-haired girl teased, playfully nudging him in the side.

Kirishima is about to protest what he said, but Ashido sneakily winks at him... stealing a smile from the black-haired man.

Meanwhile, the electric blonde puffs out his chest and smiles egocentrically.