Episode 8: tension

The participants in the entrance exam were leaving the academy after finishing their procedures.

Among the young people who went out were the four childhood friends and the three teens they met that day.

Katsuki was at the head of the group, not interested in talking to the group that followed him.

He refused to let the ''extras'' guide the way, believing they could get them lost.

And to the credit of the blonde's caution, the small group behind was quite noisy and restless, getting distracted from the road multiple times.

Kirishima, Denki, and Mina were talking at full volume, laughing and shouting; they really hit the right spot when they met...

And they wouldn't leave Shoto, Izuku, and Jordan out of their interaction. Causing poor Midoriya to burn like a tomato because of Ashido's comments, Todoroki to talk more, and the brunette to not stop laughing.

They looked like a group of high school friends. It is a little ironic, since just a few hours ago, they were strangers who ran into each other by mere chance.

Again, the only one not having fun was Katsuki, a situation that Jordan would quickly notice and worry about.

{Suki is too quiet... It's obvious that he wants to return home soon; I'd better hurry up so I can catch up with him-}.

Her train of thought would be interrupted by Mina, who, seeing her distracted, approached her.

—Jordaaan-chan, Jooordan-chan— Ashido calls her humming, crouching down a little to get a good look at her.

—What's up? — The brunette turns to look at her.

— You won't forget to contact us, right? It would be sad if we didn't talk to each other more after getting along so well—the pink-haired girl said in a sweet and energetic tone.

—Ohh, don't worry, Mina. She won't forget to send a message from time to time. Right, Jordan-chan? — Kirishima joins Ashido, raising his eyebrows playfully in her direction.

The aforementioned let out a small giggle.

—And you two! Don't think you're saved from having us around, huh?! — Ashido says this to Todoroki and Midoriya, who would get a little excited but smile.

—We are unmatched; they could never forget us! ...not even get over us—Denki teased, leaning on Eijiro.

Laughter spread among them, some more than others, but still, it was present.

—Of course, I won't forget to contact you. I'll speak to you daily—Jordan assures them happily.

—Yaaay! — Mina throws herself onto the brunette's back, hanging on to her.

Ashido manages to climb onto her back like a koala, causing the poor brunette to trip over her own feet, almost falling.

Katsuki and Izuku rushed towards her, but Shoto was faster, catching her.

Midoriya would let out a sigh of relief while Bakugou grunted under his breath.

{Damn half and half! I could catch her myself!}.

—S-Sho-kun! You caught me...—the girl exclaimed in surprise, leaning on the bicolor-haired boy's chest and looking up at him because of the height difference.

{This is the second time today that he stops me from falling. It's so embarrassing!}.

—Seriously, you should be more careful— Todoroki said without flinching, somewhat touched by how the girl looked at that moment, dedicating a smile to her.