Episode 9: Kacchan and Jo-chan

Meanwhile, further down the road... with Jordan and Bakugou...

They both ran and dodged obstacles through the streets... ignoring their own tiredness.

They seemed to be playing cat and mouse, but it wasn't fun.

The young woman's strong suit was never running, and that was what Katsuki used to his advantage with the aim of getting away from her.

The brunette could clearly fly, but neither of them used their quirks on the street without permission.

Block after block had been searched and the boy disappeared from her sight.

The girl searched endlessly...

She searched from place to place to see if she could recognize anything in the area.

She was so worried about Bakugou's whereabouts that she even looked where there were no familiar places.

— Katsuki!... Katsuki!—Jordan shouts, tired... However, her psychic-biological connection with the blonde brought her to the right place, and she managed to spot him not far from her position.

She, exhausted from the busy day, breaks her speed limit without her quirk, setting off towards Bakugou...

—SUKI! — The brunette screams louder, so strong that she doesn't know where she got it from.

Katsuki stops walking when he hears her... and looks over his shoulder.

They both stand there, doing nothing but looking at each other.

The shadow of a tree covered the blonde's silhouette, and Jordan was showered in the faint rays of the winter sun.

—... I finally found you... I thought you were already at the train station... I got worried—the girl advanced towards him, trying to catch up with him.

The boy doesn't move; he doesn't retreat, nor does he approach.

—Why did you come here? Are you going to lecture me about friendship and how I shouldn't threaten Deku and half-and-half like that? Will you do that? Because if that's the case, you better leave me alone; I'm not in the mood to hear about that... I had enough with those scourges following us! — The blonde breaks his silence aggressively, exalting the girl a little.

—...Katsuki, I didn't follow you with the intention of lecturing you. You walked out in a rage, I got worried, and I followed you. I want to talk to you and know exactly what happened... You're my friend, my confidant, my ally, and my hero. I don't want you to have even one bad day when I'm with you. Tell me, what happened? How can I help you?—the brunette shortens the distance further, looking straight into his face... searching for his eyes.

— Oh!... Are you worried now? After I tried to make you understand multiple times that we were surrounded by idiots, that I wanted to leave, and that I even told you so to your face, don't you take seriously what I feel and what you yourself told me?! You're waiting for me to explode before you react?!... What a way of worrying you have! — Bakugou barks, sounding more resentful than angry, but aggressive nonetheless.

Jordan blinks a few times, slightly surprised by what she hears. She didn't expect the blonde to think that...

—... It wasn't my intention to make you feel ignored; in fact, you yourself allowed me to stay a little longer. But whatever the case is, I really didn't want you to reach your limit. You know well that I'd never want something like that to happen. I'm really sorry...— Jordan speaks calmly.

—IT'S NEVER YOUR FUCKING INTENTION, BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR MIND BUSY WITH YOUR STUPID FEELINGS AND CURSILERY, ALWAYS WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE DAMN CLOUDS!! — The blonde yelled with apprehension, looking angrier at his friend.