Ties

Let's continue!

FREE DAY.

5 months of training with Shoto have already passed.

Jordan stopped going to the park as often since after school she'd go straight to training with the bi-colored-haired boy, just seeing Katsuki and Deku in class or on weekends in their playdates.

They were aware that she was training, since she had been doing it for the last two years, and they noticed her changes thanks to it. However, from the beginning of those 5 months, they were curious about her having found a partner, and from what she told them, that boy sounded amazing.

Izuku seemed very excited, starting to write down the powers of the bi-color-haired boy in a small notebook (reinforcing his hero fanboy hobby), filling Jordan with questions, and talking about the possibilities of Shoto's quirk, wishing he could meet him in some way.

Katsuki didn't seem so happy...

The fact that Jordan found another boy amazing was reason enough for him to become jealous and more possessive of her (more than he already was). He was afraid of ceasing to be the person she loved the most and thereby losing what this entailed (her affections, attention, how she made him feel, and so on), so he wanted to confront the bicolor-hared boy in order to show him his place.

For his part, Shoto would be somewhat jealous too; he didn't want them taking away time with his friend. However, seeing her so happy and longing for him to meet those two made him a bit more reluctant to meet the duo who defended her in class.

The little girl hadn't had the opportunity to introduce them beforehand since the boy's schedule was somewhat restrictive, although the talk her father had with Endevour a while ago helped give little Todoroki a day or two of rest.

Taking advantage of this, she mentioned the idea to him about meeting her two friends, and so it would be that they both received permission from their parents to go to the park on one of those days when Shoto was free.

So, one Friday afternoon, after school, they'd be on their way to the park.

Jordan would finally introduce the boys to each other, and as soon as she saw a boy with two-color hair in the distance, she started running in that direction without thinking twice.

"Sho-kun! You've arrived!" She rushed to hug the boy with great affection, taking his hand and bringing him closer to Midoriya and Bakugou shortly after.

"Guys, he's shoto. Shoto-kun, they're Izuku-kun and Katsuki-kun," Jordan introduced them.

"Nice to meet you!" Midoriya said, very excited, extending his hand to greet Todoroki.

He shaken his hand in return, somewhat shy.

"So you're Tsunoneko's training partner?" Katsuki said, approaching and inspecting the bi-colored boy, causing him to get a little confused by what he called Jordan.

As mentioned before, the blonde boy didn't usually call the girl that way in front of anyone other than his group of friends or family, but every time he needed to be dominant and make clear his place before people who threatened his relationship with Jordan, he used it, like now, wanting to show him who's boss and is more important to the brunette.

"Your hair is two colors, and your eyes too! I had never seen someone with heterochromia," Izuku said, looking at Shoto with curiosity and amazement.

"That's because of my double quirk—half fire, half ice," the bicolor-haired boy responded.

"Wow! more things in common with Jo-chan," Midoriya exclaimed, taking out his little notebook and a pencil to write down.

"Yes, Sho-kun and I have many things in common," said the brunette, smiling at Shoto, which made him blush a little and return the smile.