A new beginning

There will be mention of mental disorders, hereditary diseases, and somewhat delicate topics such as intra-family violence, sexism, and violence, among other similar ones.

THE BEGINNING OF A CHANGE.

The Marlette family (now the Edevanes) moved to Japan and settled in the quiet town of Masutafu.

Although they did not speak Spanish in their new environment, the father and brothers knew the Japanese language well due to their work for an international company.

Eugine maintained his previous position at the M-I-T-C-H-M (the multinational institution of technological construction for heroes of the world), and his transport and food bonds were still functional, but with mobilization limits, he couldn't make trips outside the city for at least 6 months of his stay in the country.

The same happened with Noah and Joshua in the M-M-C-T-R-M-H-C (Marlette multinational construction, technological repair, and mineral harvesting company)... only that, in the case of the older man, he worked from home.

The youngest of the "Edevane" continued to help his wife as much as possible with their daughter, but currently they have two more pairs of hands: his brother and his father, who, reluctantly, took turns taking care of the minor or attending to chores.

However, Joshua showed aggression, health problems, and suspicion towards his granddaughter, Jordan.

He suspected that she might inherit a dangerous power related to an ancient Marlette family legend.

Legend has it that the first and only absolute psionic of his lineage caused a devastating explosion due to the injustice he experienced. And said psionic possessed the same characteristics as the youngest: the horns, the tail, and the peculiar birthmark.

Joshua feared that Jordan could pose a similar threat if she inherited that power, so he planned to mutilate her to prevent any likely tragedy in the future.

Despite his doubts and fears, the old man hoped that Jordan would never manifest her quirk and that they could raise her with no further incident. However, he was willing to resort to extreme measures if necessary to protect his people and general society from a plausible catastrophe.

THE CLINIC.

While Joshua plotted, Margareth and Jordan's health continued to decline, especially that of the baby, who, after only a month in this new country, suffered a serious relapse. They went to a private clinic specializing in intensive care for children, where they diagnosed him with a double genetic mutation that affected her immune system.

The girl's parents also had a history of genetic mutations, so they gave blood samples to confirm the diagnosis.

However, the clinic didn't have conventional medication in order to treat Jordan, so they contacted a healing heroine named Chiyo Shuzenji, better known by the alias Recovery Girl, who managed to calm the girl's symptoms with a healing kiss.

Despite this, Recovery Girl suspected that the child's illness was more serious, as her quirk had no lasting effect on her. The girl was an unpredictable anomaly that required more medical attention.

Her determination to help the kid was stronger than ever, and she was determined to investigate every last detail in order to find a solution to her illness.

Thus, they would leave the infant hospitalized and continue observing her, a topic about which the heroine herself spoke with the girl's parents, who, despite being worried, trusted the professional taking care of their daughter.