Episode 4: Meeting new people

Midoriya was shaken like a maraca by a rabid Bakugou.

Jordan did what she could to try to get the blonde off the green-haired teen. But it was shaken frantically, just like Izuku... While Shoto was trying to make sure none of them fell,

Trying to loosen Katsuki's grip on Izuku's shoulders became impossible. As if they had glued the blonde's hands to his friend's shirt.

The four of them had an absurd synchronicity, and they'd been struggling for about 3 minutes by now.

People gave them funny or disturbed looks, but they moved on from the scene.

Except for a couple of boys, who were watching from a distance, determining whether to intervene or get past them.

(The strangers were coming out of a room next to the four friends, but they stopped walking when they saw the bizarre scene.).

—Suki, please stop! — the brunette begged.

—I won't stop until this idiot lets out all the information he has! — Bakugou responded, not stopping.

—The only thing he's going to let out is his breakfast!—Jordan protests.

Midoriya's stomach growls violently, almost affirming what she said.

Katsuki thinks about it for a moment. And without further ado, he stops shaking the green-haired boy and lets him go straight to the floor like a rag doll.

Izuku loses his balance and falls backward.

—Izu—the brunette exclaims, rushing to hold Midoriya... but ends up falling with him (she was too dizzy from all the shaking and didn't balance correctly).

Everything moves in slow motion.

It seemed like they were going to hit the ground hard, but with Shoto behind them, he's the one who fell first, receiving Jordan on top of him and hugging her waist firmly so that she didn't get hurt, and she ended up cushioning Midoriya, who fell against her chest.

The three friends stayed there for a moment. Processing.

She'd be the first to react, standing up a little and realizing that she fell sitting on top of poor Shoto, and Deku was drowning in her bust.

— A-ah! Sho-kun, Izu-kun, I'm so sorry. Are you okay? — The brunette apologized, quite embarrassed; however, before receiving an answer, she felt Izuku being taken away from her.

It had been Katsuki who threw Deku aside and grabbed Jordan, lifting her up.

—Damn IDIOTS, THE DWARF ALREADY STAMPS HER FACE ENOUGH TIMES FOR YOU TO MAKE HER FALL NOW! — shouted the blonde, jealous and irritated.

{WHY DID THEY HAVE TO FALL LIKE THAT?! AGHHH BASTARDS! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!}.

—Then catch Mochi properly — the bicolor-haired boy said with a light blush on his cheeks.

{I felt it all}.

Meanwhile, Midoriya was kneeling on the side, babbling nervously and covering his face, looking like a tomato because of how red his face was. He was used to having her snuggle him into her chest, but he was never exactly in the middle of... those two.

{OUT UNHOLY TOUGHTS, OUT UNHOLY THOUGHTS}.

Twice as angry, Bakugou pulled the brunette further, pushing her completely away from Shoto and causing her to slam into him.

Jordan looks up at Bakugou, their faces just inches away. The difference in height is the only thing preventing them from touching their lips.

{Suki...}.