Episode 1: Entrance exam.

The day arrived...

The three young aspiring heroes got up early, had a good breakfast, and left their homes in order to meet and go to the train station.

They took the transport and went to the academy together.

Once there, the participants would be taken to an auditorium room, where they'd have the written exam. Subsequently, the practical part of the evaluation would be explained to them, and finally, they'd carry it out.

It's in this last evaluation that Katsuki and Jordan discovered that Izuku, after so long of being quirkless, turned out to have a quirk anyway.

Which he didn't use until the last few minutes of the practical exam, and which, apparently, was quite destructive. Not only would his surroundings be affected, but his entire body as well.

The few participants who remained on ground beta after the appearance of the huge 0-point robot watched the green-haired boy unconscious and badly injured on the hard concrete.

Apparently, HE took down that colossus on his own.

As suddenly as the robot's defeat occurred, the interest of the ''spectators'' was quickly diverted to a new individual—specifically, one more participant in the evaluation—who took off from the other end of the arena, heading at great speed directly towards the injured person.

"Izuku!!!" exclaimed a girl with horns and a demon tail, her curly hair moving wildly with the wind as she shortened her distance in the direction of Midoriya, disappearing in mid-flight in a reddish flash and reappearing in front of the green-haired boy, becoming surprised herself with what she achieved, but that wasn't her main concern at the moment...

That girl is Jordan, who came straight from her testing area to this end in order to see the condition of her friend.

Deku broke his legs and one of his arms while saving an exam partner trapped under rubble from being crushed by the colossal machine.

He was saved from touching the ground and becoming ground meat, thanks to the quirk of the stranger he protected.

This stranger was a brown-haired girl with a quirk that cancels out and gives gravity to the objects and people she touches with her five fingers. Thus, she managed to float Midoriya just in time (with a slap to the face) before hitting the ground.

However, the use of those powers had side effects.

Apparently, it caused the stranger to become nauseous and vomit.

The girl looked like a little unicorn, throwing up rainbows.

When Jordan finally manages to arrive, she notices her friend fainted and badly injured, not far from the girl he saved (Ochako Uraraka), lying among the rubble.

—...Hey, can you move? Do you feel anything broken?— The brunette asked the stranger, placing herself at a distance close to her and Izuku (since both were not very far from each other).

—I-I... I don't think so... I just... I...— The rosy-cheeked girl murmured in a weak voice. She was too dizzy to answer clearly.

Jordan would feel several eyes staring at her back, so she'd turn to the people behind her.

The individuals seemed to not know what to do and were motionless and silent. It was either that, or they simply didn't care what was happening in front of their eyes.

—There are two people who need immediate medical attention. What are you all doing, standing there doing nothing? Do you plan to become heroes like this? Go get help!—Jordan exclaims, raising her voice, making those present feel her irritation not only because of her tone of voice but also because of her quirk.