The mother's quirk/story

WARNING:

There will be mention of mental disorders, hereditary diseases, and somewhat delicate issues such as intra-family violence, sexism, violence, child exploitation, and street and labor harassment, among other similar ones.

You are not obliged to read this, but if you are looking for the lore and context of certain things, go ahead.

¡Let's continue!

BASICS:

FULL NAME (BIRTH): Margareth Andrea Guerrero Cáceres.

FULL NAME (CURRENT): Margareth Edevane Emerson.

COUNTRY OF BIRTH: Yincaina, Latin America (fictional country).

JOB: Office secretary (retired).

OCCUPATION: None.

AGE: 45 years old.

BIRTHDAY: October 15.

KNOWN FAMILY: Hugo (father), Elena (mother), Angel (first brother), Fabián (second brother), Judith (third sister), and Aurora (fourth sister). Elizabeth (little sister) Eugine (husband) Jordan (daughter) Joshua (father-in-law) Maite (mother-in-law) Noah (brother-in-law) and Ethan (brother-in-law).

LINEAGE: Guerrero.

MUTATION TYPE: Genomic propagation.

QUIRK TYPE: Emission/Transformation.

DISORDER(S): chronic depression and generalized anxiety.

HEIGHT AND WEIGHT: 1.78cm-71kg.

FIGHTING STYLE: Mixed martial arts (wushu, tai chi chuan, taekwondo, and full contact karate).

QUIRK: Molecular control (anatomical, biological, and emotional influence).

WHAT IS MOLECULAR MANIPULATION?

This quirk allows her to manipulate a group of two or more atoms linked through chemical bonds and the smallest unit of a physical or compound substance. And nearly every state of matter is made up of molecules, mostly organic compounds (proteins, amino acids, nucleic acids, sugars, carbohydrates, fats, and vitamins), with only the organic compounds being those that the user can influence to a certain extent.