Premise

This story is about the life of an individual born from the union of a couple of complicated and quite different families. The Marlettes and the Guerreros.

Both have genetic mutations that have evolved generation after generation. One invalidating the extension of the lineage but making them strong and long-lived (Marlette), and the other increasing the extension of the lineage but shortening the length of life by making them immunologically more fragile (Guerrero). Thus reaching the current generation, in which the paths of both lineages come together to create a new descendant.

Giving rise to the coexistent mixture of mutations in a single body and the appearance of a double quirk due to "vanishing twin syndrome"... Thus was born little Jordan, who, possessing two genes so incompatible, would suffer different and serious health problems that would put her life in constant danger.

Added to this predicament, the peaceful existence in her native country was cut short... thanks to the illegal actions of a relative, who, being discovered by the law, accused innocent family members of his carelessness, involving them in his dirty business... thus starting a manhunt.

What will happen?

Read to find out!