Episode 10: Kacchan and Jo-chan pt 2

LET'S CONTINUE...

—I won't be able to be happy without you by my side...— Bakugou said, softening his posture and tone of voice.

At his words, the small objects that surrounded her lower themselves to her height, and the whirlwind stops, as if they were just as perplexed as the brunette.

— Do you think you're the only one who finds it difficult to understand what others think and do? Who wants to understand you better and be able to communicate better? ... On so many occasions, I have failed in my attempts to tell you things... Despite knowing you for more than a decade, I still haven't been able to prove to you what you make me feel, at least in a coherent way... and after so much time of failing at it and many more shits that you weren't even guilty of, I came to this... letting it all out with you—Katsuki lowers his head for a few moments, regaining his composure.

Jordan continues to look at him.

—What I'm trying to say is that... if I stay with you, Shoto and Izuku, it's because you made them bearable... even in situations that drive me crazy, but sometimes I just... can't handle myself. If I stay WITH YOU, it's not only because of that promise I made you make, but because... I want to be, because no one else can do what you do, no one else can... make me feel as good as you. Whatever the shit I spew in my worst moments is, the fact that you make my life better will never change — he opened his heart once again, this time without letting anger get in the way, so much so that he referred to his friends by their names without realizing it...

He had already hurt her too much, and he regretted every moment of his outburst. Regaining his composure (to the best of his abilities) was the least he could do in those moments.

The twigs, stones, and flowers that surrounded the young woman would fall suddenly.

Jordan was left with a stoic face, not knowing what to feel, as both positive and negative emotions bubbled up inside her. She was happy to know this... but why did he have to confess it after having hurt her so much? How is she supposed to react to that?

—...But, seeing a group of idiots arrive and start flirting with you, making fun of us, asking for your fucking number, which you give them, and then laughing shamelessly at me when I'm right there... How do you want me to react? How do you want me to feel when, even after that, you let them do and undo? That you treat them so well, that you are kind and... Gentle with them in front of me? ...— Bakugou covers his face, frustrated and embarrassed. He didn't want to continue; however, that was still present in his head.

—Do you really think they were flirting with me? Was that serious? ...I thought the others were just joking about that—Jordan seems genuinely confused.

—What do you think genius?! — He uncovers his face and shouts at her, revealing the blush on his cheeks.

—They just wanted to be my friends! — The brunette gets upset again, slightly raising the leaves and twigs lying on the ground around her.

—That's what you think! dumbass!— The blonde shouts back... but this time he loses that aggressive tone when doing so, and his eyes begin to become watery again.

She gets silent.

—I know the type of look they had on you... I know what they possibly feel and want; that's why it irritates me so much that they try and that you let them into your life so easily... They... don't deserve you...— Katsuki steps back and sits down suddenly on the ground, under the shadow of the tree that covered him.

Jordan hesitates... she doesn't know whether to approach... although she ends up doing so anyway... cautiously.

—... I understand that you want to protect me from ill-intentioned people, but not all of them are bad, and you don't have to take it this way. It's hurting you...—the young woman shortens the distance further and tremblingly sits down a meter from him.