Part 2

Jungkook's pov
I was in my thoughts suddenly someone bumped into me. I looked at her and she apologized me. But that girl named Aera has some attitude. Huh! I will teach her a lesson. I went to class saw Jimin and Taehyung were sitting on last bench. I went there and sit beside them.

Y/n's pov
After taking our schedule we went to class. We were having same class. As we enter the class teaching told us to introduce ourselves.
Aera:: Hii I am Lee Aera. Nice to meet you all. (Fake smile)
I told her to pretend cute and innocent and she is doing that only. I also don't like to Smile all the time but.*sighs*
Y/n:: Hii I am Lee Y/n and please take care of me and my sister. (Fake smile)
Teacher:: So anyone have questions??
Boy 2:: What is your age?
Aera:: 18.
Y/n:: Same.
Girl1:: They are just sluts like others.
I saw Aera was boiling in anger so I said
Y/n:: Aera? What is the meaning of slut?
Then she calm down and I know the meaning but I have to pretend right.
Aera:: It's nothing.
Teacher:: Ok you both can sit near Jungkook. Jungkook raise your hand.
Then that boy raised hand. I saw that boy which I bumped into. We went there and sit beside Jungkook. Then teacher starts teaching.

TIME SKIPS AT BREAK TIME

AT CAFETERIA

Aera's pov
Me and Y/n is sitting and eating our lunch. Then that boy Jungkook whom yn bumped into in the morning is coming towards us. I see he is not alone there are two more boys with him.
Jungkook:: Hey you are new students right?
Aera:: Yes.
Jimin:: There are some certain rules which you should know. So we are bulliers.
Taehyung:: Rule number 1. You have to obey us.
2. We are not just three there are our hyungs also so you have to obey them.
3. Never back answer us.
Jungkook:: Do you both understand?
As I was going to say no but yn interrupts me
Y/n:: Yes ok. *fake smiles*
Aera:: y/n let's go we have to go home early.
Jimin:: Why are you cutting us off. *angrily*
Y/n:: Sorry Sorry we have to go home early that's why she is irritated.
Jungkook:: Be like your sister and obey us. (To Aera)
Then they leaves.
Aera:: Are you insane?
Y/n:: You know we have to pretend cute and innocent otherwise our identities will be revealed.
Aera:: Yeah I know.
Y/n:: Did you notice that they are-
Aera:: Black devils members.
Y/n:: Yeah. Let's go we have to get information of Kim Jungwo also.
Aera:: Yeah let's go.

Then we headed to our home. We were in my room and y/n is hacking Kim Jungwo's account to get the information.

Y/n:: got it.*silence*
Aera:: What happened? Why are you silent?
Y/n:: They are Mafia's.
Aera:: What do you mean by they?
Y/n:: Our soon to be father has 7 sons. Hmm interesting.
Aera:: What?!! Wow that means we have stepsiblings also.
Y/n:: Yeah and you know there name is black devils.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED............💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.