Part 27

Tae-mo's pov

I leaned towards him. We were just inches away. But suddenly the door opened.
Jin:: Hyun we have a mission..............
He was saying but suddenly stopped by seeing us in this position. I backed away.
Hyun:: Yes what mission?
Jin:: M-Mr. XXX is planning to attack us.
Hyun:: Okay get ready I will call Jack. Tae-mo call Tae-ho also.
Tae-mo:: Ok.
I called Tae-ho and told him everything. We were Getting ready till Jack and Tae-ho comes.

Jin's pov

I got to know that Mr. XXX is planning to attack on us. So I immediately got ready and told BTS to get ready. We reached the mansion. As we enter we saw Hyun and Tae-mo in awkward position. Tae-mo was just inches away from Hyun. As they were going to kiss. They saw us and Tae-mo back away. I didn't knew that they were gay. I saw BTS were also shocked to see them in this position. We got ready for our mission. Then after half an hour Jack and Tae-ho came. We were discussing that how we are gonna kill Mr. XXX and his team.

Tae-ho's pov

We reached our destination. It was silent. There was noone. But suddenly someone started firing from their hiding place. We also were ready so we also started firing towards them. Then their and even our bullets were finished. So we all started fighting. All were punching and kicking each other. Then atlast all were out. Means all were unconscious. But suddenly someone pushed me from behind and Jack was beside me. I fall on him. And WE ACCIDENTALLY KISSED. I was still on him as I was too shocked to move. But Jack lightly pushed me saying me to move. I got into my sense. I got up and looked behind.
Tae-ho:: Someone pushed me from behind.
Jack:: Yeah I know it was Mr. XXX men's. I already killed him.
Tae-ho:: Wait how?
Hyun:: When you were busy in kissing him. He pulled out knife and stabbed him.
Jack gave death glare to Hyun.
Jack:: What do you mean by that. It was just accident.
Hyun:: Sure it was accident but I clicked photos.
Jack:: What?!!
Tae-mo:: Hyun, Can you send me the pictures?
Hyun:: Sure why not.
Tae-mo:: I also wanted to tease someone. Do you want to see the photo? Wait I will show you.
Jungkook:: I also want to see.
Jimin:: Jungkoo, you can't see that photo because I am seeing it first.
Hyun:: Guys Wait I have send on everyone's phone.

The picture 👆.

Then Hyun started to laugh and Tae-mo joined him in laughing then all started to laugh. I was looking down in embarrassment. I looked towards Jack he was looking angry and pouting. I again want to kiss those pouty lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED........................DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.