Part 15

Y/n's pov

I went to my class. My class was with BTS Maknae line. I opened my book. Someone called me.
Irene:: Hey slut.
I ignored her and started to read books.
Wendy:: Bitch we are talking to you.
Again I ignored them. Then Irene punched me and I fell on the ground. I was controlling my anger because if my anger comes out then it will not be good for everyone.
Wendy:: Deserved it. Now complete our homework.
They threw their books straight into my face. I was silent all the time. I got up from the floor. Then teacher came and started teaching.

Maknae's pov

We were sitting on last bench. Irene and Wendy are bullying Y/n. Taehyung and Jimin didn't care about it but someone was broken by seeing her like this. It was Jungkook. Taehyung saw that Jungkook was crying silently.
Taehyung:: What happened Jungkook? Why are you crying?(Soft voice)
Then Jimin saw Jungkook and was shocked to see Jungkook crying because after their Mom and sisters were gone. This was the 2nd time Jungkook was crying.

Jungkook's pov

I was crying seeing Y/n on the floor. I don't know what is this feeling. But I can't see her being bullied. Then after sometime teacher came and I wiped my tears and kept cold face.

Break time
At canteen

Aera's pov

I was sitting with BTS Hyung line and talking with Namjoon about books. He also likes books same as me.
Namjoon:: I like inspirational books.
Suga:: Just let me sleep.(irritatedly)
Jin:: Yoongi eat your food first.(lecturing Yoongi)
Jhope was just eating burger and drinking sprite.
Aera:: I also like inspirational books but not more then super hero. I love super heroes.

On the other hand
Vmin pov

Jungkook went to freshen up. We were in locker room.
Jimin:: Let's teach her a lesson. She made Jungkook cry.
Taehyung:: Let's call her on rooftop.
Then we put a note on Y/n's locker. After sometime she came and read the letter and started looking here and there. We went to rooftop waiting for her. Then she came.
Y/n:: Why did you called me here oppa?(confusingly)

Y/n's pov

I went to rooftop and saw Jimin and Taehyung with a smirk on their face. I was confused.
Y/n:: Why did you called me here oppa?
Then they started beating me without saying anything. I was covered with my blood.
Jimin:: Didn't I warned you about not calling us oppas.(angrily)
Taehyung didn't said anything and they both left. I was not be able to stand up properly. I got notifications from my phone. I saw Aera was texting me.

The text
Angry bird
Hey where are you?

Me 💜
Don't worry about me. I am in the library and after break it's my free lecture. So I will directly meet you at home.

Angry bird
Ok 👌.
End of the text.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.