Part 9

At Aera's room
Aera:: They didn't accept us yet.
Y/n:: Yeah I know and we have to act happy and innocent 24/7.
Aera:: Why??(whines)
Y/n:: Because love and care can win anyone's heart.
Aera:: okay. You remember we have meeting tomorrow with them.
Y/n:: Yeah I remember but I am not coming. You are going and don't let them know that we are owners of the company. Just say them you work there as assistant of Miss Lee's. Okay?
Aera:: okay 👍.

Next morning
Everyone was on Dinning table eating there breakfast.
Jin:: We are going for work and we will come at night. You both are staying home.
Aera:: I am also going for work. I have meeting today.
Jin:: You work?
Aera:: Yes any problem?
Y/n:: Aera!! Don't talk to him rudely. He is elder then you.
Aera:: Whatever. I am leaving.
Then she goes to garage and take her bike and goes to company.
While in dining room
Jimin:: Are you not going?(to y/n)
Y/n:: No I don't work. (Lies)
Namjoon:: Ok then we have to leave we are getting late. Y/n stay at home.
Then hyung line goes out.
Jungkook:: Bye bitch.
Jimin:: No she is a slut.
Y/n:: oppa what is the meaning of bitch and slut?
Taehyung:: Guys let's go we have to go. Don't waste time on talking to trash.
Then they leave.

Y/n's pov
Again they called me bitch and slut but I acted innocent as usual. I don't like to Smile all the time but if I don't smile then our mafia secret will be out. I am relief that they are not home now I can stop smiling. I was going towards my room but in the middle I found a library so I decided to read books.

I like to read books and novels

I like to read books and novels. I started reading books.

Aera's pov
I reached at the company. I was checking files till Mr Kim come. Then one of the employees told me they are here waiting in the meeting room. I put the file aside and goes towards the meeting room. As I enter they were shock to see me. But I kept the cold face because I am at work not at home for being clingy all the time.
Aera:: Hello Mr.Kim's nice to meet you all.
I said and put my hand forward for shaking hands.
Jin:: Nice to meet you too.(while shaking hands)
Aera:: I am assistent of Miss Lee's. (Lies) They are not here for some personal reasons so I am here to attend the meeting.
Namjoon:: Ok let's start the meeting.
I just nodded. Then after sometime meeting was over.
Aera:: Thank you Mr. Kim's. I will show your ideas to Miss Lee's.
They just nodded and left the meeting room. I was rechecking their ideas and called yn to show their ideas. Y/n also approved and me also.

BTS'S POV
As we leaved the meeting room.
Namjoon:: She works here as an assistant of Miss Lee's. But how it's the richest company in Seoul.
Jin:: I don't know. Let's go home for now.

Y/n's pov
I was reading novels and my phone started buzzing and I picked it up and talked to Aera about their ideas and I approved it. I started reading again and after some time my eyes getting heavier and I slept there only.

BTS'S POV
We entered the mansion and we saw no one was there. We saw library's door open. We went there and saw sleeping y/n.
(Author's pov:: What do you all thought that I will write sleeping beauty. Just kidding. Let's continue with the story. I know my jokes aren't funny at all)
Namjoon:: I think she was reading and slept here only.
Hoseok:: I think she is really innocent. I mean look at her the way she talks like child and smile.
Maknae:: We are not going to accept them so easily. (Y/n and Aera)
Yoongi:: Do whatever you want to do I am going. I am feeling sleepy and don't you dare to disturb my precious sleep. (Sternly)
Jimin:: When are you not sleepy.
Yoongi glares at Jimin. Jimin gulps. Then everyone goes to their rooms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.