Part 32

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes. I remember I was last in the basement and blacked out. My whole body is paining like hell. I can't even move properly. Where is Aera? I should go and check on her. I slowly put my legs down and started to walk. It was paining. I want to cry but can't. I walked out of my room.

Jin's pov

Jin:: Yoongi, there is no use of crying now. Now we have to think that how can we make them happy.
Yoongi nodded and wiped his tears off his face. Then everyone went out of the room. I was thinking that to buy chocolates for Aera and Y/n. Then suddenly someone bumped into me. I looked down to find Y/n. She has bandages all over her body.
Y/n:: Don't you have eyes. (Rudely)
Jin:: Sorry.
Y/n:: Leave it. There is no point.
Yoongi:: Y-Y/n you want to play video games with me?
Y/n:: Better than this I would like to die.
I see Yoongi was looking down.
Jin:: Doctor has told you to rest. Why are you not taking rest?(Softly)
She didn't said anything and was going. It's like she was finding someone. I was about to ask her but Taehyung went to her.
Taehyung:: Hey Y-Y/n. I am sorry for what happened earlier. But if you want we can play basketball.
Y/n:: No thanks.

Y/n's pov

Why are they now behind me? Now I will not forgive them. Never. And now I don't want brother's. If brothers are like this then I don't want. But where the fuck is Aera. I should call her. I called her but it says that it is switched off. Let her come home then I will show her who I am. But for now they(bts) are roaming around me what should I do?
Y/n:: I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANY GAMES OR DO ANYTHING.
I shouted at them and went to my room. I again watched my phone. There is message from mom. WAIT WHAT- MOM!! She said she is coming home TOMORROW!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!?? I again called Aera. But it is still saying switched off. I messaged her. Tomorrow I can't save Aera from Mom. Let's just sleep for now. Anything will happen. It will happen tomorrow. So why take tension now. Then I went to my dream land. Means I slept.

NEXT MORNING

Aera's pov

My eyes open as sun hitting my face. The first thing I saw was my boyfriend. I smiled and caressing his face. He was sleeping. Then he opened his eyes and he kissed my eyes.
Tae-ho:: Good morning Jack.
Aera:: Why are you calling me Jack?
Tae-ho:: So should I call you little kitten?
Aera:: My name is Aera.
Tae-ho:: But for me is kitten. My little kitten.
Aera:: I am not little. WAIT WHATS THE TIME NOW!
Tae-ho:: Why are you shouting? It's 10 am.
Aera:: Oh shit I forgot I have to go home.
I watched my phone. Y/n's 50 missed calls. The fuck. I am gone. I saw her message. MOM IS COMING BACK TODAY. I quickly got up and took my clothes and my hair wig wear it.
Aera:: Tae-ho I have to go. I am sorry. I will text you then we will go on a date. If you don't mind.
Tae-ho:: Why would I mind I am always ready to go on a date with you.
Then I kissed his cheeks.
Tae-ho:: Aah I wanted kiss on my lips.
Aera:: No because neither of us have brushed our teeth yet. Ok bye for now.
Then I go to my car and changed my clothes in the car only. I changed into this 👇.

I then drove my car to mansion

I then drove my car to mansion. As I  reached the mansion and entered in. I saw mom, dad and Y/n and BTS. Oh shit.
Mom:: Where were you? Huh?!
Aera:: I was in the c-company yes company.
Mom:: Ok and Y/n?
Y/n:: Y-Yes?
Mom:: How did you got these many bandages? And you didn't thought to inform me?
Y/n:: No Mom. I am not injured. We are playing a role in our school. It's just a play.
Mom:: oh then what character are you?
Y/n:: I am an injured girl. Mom I think you should rest. Dad tell mom to rest and you also rest. Go go.
She pushed them towards their room.
Dad:: Ok ok. We are going.
Then they both go to their room. Y/n came towards me.
Y/n:: Where were you whole night? Huh!?
I got nervous. What should I tell her.
Y/n:: Wait what is that on your neck. HICKEY!!
I Closed her mouth. Fuck I forgot to hide that.
Aera:: Don't shout.
Jungkook:: Hickey??!!
Y/n:: Oh I forgot it is not Hickey. I was straightening her hair with the machine. I accidentally hit her neck.
She is very good at lying. After all she is my sissy............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED..........DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.