Part 43

Tae-mo's pov

I was sleeping but I heard some noises from the kitchen. I opened the door and closed it immediately. Because I heard moans. It's like Tae-ho and Jack is having fun. I should not disturb them. I went again to Hyun. He is still sleeping. By hearing moans. My sudden urge to kiss Hyun. I gulped and and went near her. I sat down on the bed and was leaning towards her. I putted my lips on her. I was passionately kissing her as she was asleep so she will not know. Right?

Hyun's pov

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Tae-mo was kissing me. He saw me I opened my eyes so he quickly backed off.
Tae-mo:: I-I am sorry I was just- How are you? Is something hurting anywhere?
He said while changed the topic. I looked around my eyes widen.
Hyun:: Where is my shirt?!!
I said while covering myself from the blanket. Oh shit. Did he got to know that I am a girl.
Tae-mo:: Relax. You can't wear your shirt because doctor has said. She also said you have to take proper bed rest.
I tried to sit but my Right side of my chest was paining. Tae-mo helped me to sit. He put two pillows around me preventing me from falling.
Hyun:: Thank you.
Tae-mo:: Now can I talk to you about yesterday.
I hesitantly nodded. He sat on the chair.
Tae-mo:: I didn't ran away. I was so nervous  that how will I face you. Hyun I-I love you.
I was shocked when he said that. H-he loves me? I was blushing mess.
Hyun:: I love you too. But Tae-mo I am not a boy-
Tae-mo:: Yes I got to know today that you are a girl.
He said looking at my chest. I covered my chest with my hands.
Tae-mo:: But I love you Hyun not your gender or your body. I love your soul.
Hyun:: Second of all my name is Y/n.
Tae-mo:: Oh Y/n. Second? Then what's the first thing?
Hyun:: First thing is you know how much I have cried yesterday? I cried the whole night.
Tae-mo:: You c-cried for me?
Hyun:: Yes. Cause I love you idiot.(little annoyed)
Then he came towards me and hugged me.
Hyun:: Now get away from me. I am still not wearing my shirt.
Tae-mo:: I know I only helped the doctor to treat you.
Hyun:: W-what? (Blushes)
Tae-mo:: Stop blushing. You are looking so cute. I can't resist you.
Hyun:: Where is Jack? And your brother Tae-ho?
Tae-mo:: Umm they are in kitchen and--
Hyun:: And?
Tae-mo:: And I heard moans from the kitchen.
Hyun:: Oh-ok. Oh shit. How will I go home. I can't even walk.
Tae-mo:: Don't worry I will take you in my arms.
He said while showing off his body. I chuckled. Then we talked alot. I told him about my childhood and everything. I also told him about my Step brothers BTS. After sometime Jack and Tae-ho came.
Jack:: Hyun, Are you okay? How are you feeling?
Hyun:: I am ok but first tell me how was your kitchen tour with Tae-ho?(teasingly)
Jack:: H-how do you know?(blushing+looking away)
Tae-mo:: I heard some moans from the kitchen. Sorry.
Tae-ho:: You should have lowered your voice Aera.(smirk)
Jack:: It's all your fault.(glaring)
Hyun::(chuckles) ok guys don't fight. Now the thing is that how will I go home.
Jack:: On the wheelchair. Of course.
Hyun:: That I also know angry bird. I mean what we will tell them why I am on wheelchair.
Tae-ho:: Wait, did you just called her angry bird?(laughing hardly)
Jack:: Hey, we are talking about something else. (Angrily)
Tae-mo:: I have an idea! You say them that you got into some accident and doctor told you to have bed rest.
Jack:: Yeah it's half truth and half lie. The truth is doctor actually said you to have bed rest. And the lie is only about accident.
Hyun:: Yeah it's great. But what will I say? I mean I am injured from my chest.
Jack:: You can lie about your injury like your leg is fractured. I will tell Eva to do this act. Ok?
Hyun:: Yes.
Jack:: I had brought the wheelchair.
Then she goes out and comes back in with wheelchair. Tae-mo helps me to sit on the wheelchair.
Hyun:: What about my shirt?
Jack:: We have to go back home so wear your clothes not Hyun's.
Hyun:: Yeah I know.
Jack:: Till then me and Tae-ho will call Eva and talk to her about the fake fracture.
Hyun:: Wait who will help me to wear clothes?
Jack:: Tae-mo is there na.
Tae-mo:: Guys I have something to tell you. Me and Y/n are dating.
Jack:: Oh wow. I will organize a party. But not now as you are not ok.(To Y/n)
Then they leaves the room. Tae-mo Smirks looking at me. I got nervous. He came near me and leaned towards me. We were just inches away.
Tae-mo:: Where are your clothes?
He asked as his breath made it's way against my lips.
Hyun:: I-In my wardrobe.
Tae-mo:: Ok. I will bring.
He was backing away but pulled him by his collar and kissed him. He kissed me back. We were kissing his hand went to my waist but I got pain in my chest.
Hyun:: aaah.(groans in pain)
Tae-mo:: Are you okay?(worried)
Hyun:: Yeah. I am sorry because of my pain I-
Tae-mo:: Shh.
He put his finger on my lips.
Tae-mo:: As I said I love you not your body. ok let's change your clothes.
Then he made me wear my clothes and Eva came and put fake fracture. We were making ourselves ready to go home as it was 9 pm already. Me and Aera got 200 messages from out mom. Saying that where are you and when are you coming. We didn't reply to any of the messages as we have to act there that I have got into accident and we were in the hospital.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED.......DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.