Part 42🔞

*SMUT SCENE FURTHER IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE THEN DON'T GO FURTHER🔞.*

Tae-ho's pov

We were in the kitchen making soup. Jack was teaching me how to cook. The soup was almost done. So I went to Hyun's room to tell Tae-mo that soup is ready. But Tae-mo was also sleeping. I went back to the kitchen and saw Jack washing her hands. I then remembered yesterday night she ignored my last message. I have to give her punishment. For that I had brought vibrator this morning. I went behind her and back hugged her.
Jack:: What are you doing? Tae-mo will see us.(panicking)
Tae-ho:: He is sleeping as he was tired. So noone will see us. And yes I have to give you some punishment for ignoring my message.
Jack:: What message??(confusingly)
Then I showed her the message.
The message
"I am not sleepy but instead I am horny. Please do something mommy."
Her face got red. I was still hugging her so I planted soft kisses on her neck. I put my phone aside. I turn her around. Now she was facing me. I kissed her passionately. I broke the kiss and said.
Tae-ho:: Babygirl this is punishment so I will not kiss you more.
I take out the vibrator from my pocket.
Tae-ho:: Take your pants down and your panties too.
She did as I told. I pushed the vibrator inside her.
Jack:: aaaah.
Then I make her wear her panties and pants back. She was confused. I take out the controller from my another pocket and started it at low speed. She started moaning Softly.
Tae-ho:: You can't cum until I say. Got it princess?
She wasn't able to speak so she just nodded.  I smirked and smacked her ass.
Jack:: aah.
Tae-ho:: Words princess.
Jack:: aaahmm y-yes.
I put the vibrator on medium speed. I went near her and kissed her neck and Jawline. I went near her ear and whispered.
Tae-ho:: You know how horny I was yesterday night. And what you did? Just ignored my message.
I said biting her ears. She moaned.
Jack:: p-please l-let me cum. (She begged)
Tae-ho:: Not this early princess. Now I am increasing the speed to high and if you cummed then punishment will be more harder.
I said and increased the speed to high level.
Jack:: aaaaaahhh. N-no. S-someone w-will hear u-us. Aaaahhmmm.
Tae-ho:: If someone will hear us then let them. Why are you worrying about others.
I smacked her ass hardly. She moaned loudly. She was begging me to let her cum but I didn't let her. I opened her pants and her panties. I removed the vibrator.
Jack:: Please l-let me c-cum. I-I c-can't hold it anymore.
Tae-ho:: No princess. I will let you cum but not now.
I hold her hips and made her sit on the counter and spread her legs. I blowed there. I love to tease her. I smirked.
Jack:: aahmmm.(gulped)
Tae-ho:: Now say will you ever ignore my message?
Jack:: N-no. Never.
I chuckled and I kissed her pussy and started eating her out. She was moaning and she tried to close her legs but I didn't let her. I smacked her thighs.
Tae-ho:: Don't disturb me when I am pleasuring you.
I again started sucking her pussy. This time I put my tongue inside her hole. Her back arched. She cummed on my tongue. I didn't care and my tongue was still inside her. Her legs were shaking. As soon as I saw that her legs were shaking I pulled out my tongue and I last time kissed her pussy. She flinched. I got up.
Tae-ho:: Was I too rough?
She shaked her head as no.
Jack:: I-I am S-sorry for i-ignoring your m-messege.(breathing heavily)
I hugged her and kissed her forehead.
Tae-ho:: I am sorry for being rough princess.
Jack:: No it's ok.
Tae-ho:: Then ready for another round.
Jack:: WHAT??!! Nooo.
Tae-ho::*chuckled* ok ok.
She got down from the counter and fell on the ground. I started laughing.
Jack:: What?!! It's all your fault. (Angrily pouts)
I took her in my arms. And then I took her pants and panties. I then went to her room and made her sit on the bed. I took another panties and pants from her wardrobe. I cleaned her as well as me. I made her wear her panties and pants. She was not able to walk. Her legs were sore.
Jack:: Oh no. The kitchen!! It's messed up.
Tae-ho:: Don't worry I will clean that. Take rest till then.
She nodded her head and I went to the kitchen and cleaned up the mess which we created.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED.........DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.