Part 39

NEXT MORNING

Y/n's pov

I woke up at 5:30 am. It was early so I got ready and went to do gym. I was still sad of what had happened yesterday. After doing warming up exercise I take the boxing gloves and started to punch the punching bag hardly. After sometime I got message on my phone but I decided to ignore it but the notification was coming again and again. I took off the gloves and saw the message. My eyes widen after seeing the message. I have to wake up Aera. We have a mission right now. That bloody f*cker(Her enemy) has ruined my club. I was running to Aera's room. But then I bumped into someone. Not again. I looked at the person. It was Yoongi.
Y/n:: Watch your eyes young man.
I said and and left from that place. I opened her door and went to her. She was drying her hair. She came out of the shower.
Y/n:: AERA!! We have a mission right now. So leave everything and get ready. We are leaving now. I have messaged BTS and Tae-mo also.
Aera:: Only Tae-mo?? What about Tae-ho?
Y/n:: Oh come on. It's your boyfriend you should message him. Well he will come anyways because Tae-mo will tell him. Common sense broo.
Aera:: And yes you have to confess to Tae-mo today. Remember?
Y/n:: Y-yes I remember. Now let's go.
Then we got ready. And was about to leave but then.
Jin:: Where do you think you both are going? It's Sunday.
Aera:: It's an emergency at company so we have to check.
Mom:: No you are not going anywhere until you have your breakfast.
I looked towards Aera. She Winked at me. I quickly understood.
Y/n:: Aaaah I am having a stomach pain. Aaaaaaah.
I started to fake cry.
Aera:: Mom!!
Mom:: What??!!
Aera:: It's emergency here also. I will take her to the hospital. Oh my sissy. Don't die this soon.
Then she took me to her shoulder. I hear someone's giggle. I looked towards the direction from where the giggles came from. It was Namjoon and Jhope. But then Aera took me outside and throwed me in the car.
Y/n:: Ouch!! That hurts.
Aera:: You had become heavy. Do some dieting. Aaah my back hurts.
She said while massaging her back.
Y/n:: Oh don't be so dramatic. Now hold the staring of the car so that I can change my clothes in the backseat.
She nodded and came towards the driving seat. I went to back seat and started to change my clothes. She was driving towards the mansion. I finished my changing and told her to change while I drive. After sometime we reached the mansion.

Jack's pov

We enter the mansion and saw Tae-mo and Tae-ho were already waiting for us.
Hyun:: Sorry for being late and where is BTS?
Tae-ho:: They have not yet arrived.
Tae-mo:: H-hyun I-I wanted to tell you something.
Hyun:: Not now Tae-mo after we are back from the mission then you can say whatever you want.
Then BTS also arrived. We were discussing the plan. After that we went to our destination. We were split in teams. The teams are Taehyung and Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi, Namjoon and Seokjin, Tae-ho and me, Tae-mo and Hoseok and Hyun. And rest all are our mans. As we all were at different places so we had our Bluetooth earpods. So that we can talk.

Hoseok's pov

I was fighting with the man in front of me. I didn't notice that someone fired the gun towards me. I Closed my eyes in fear but I never felt any pain. I opened my eyes to see Hyun on the ground.
Hoseok:: HYUN!!!
He got shot on his right chest. It was bleeding. I don't know but why I feel like crying. He's nothing to me then why? It feels like some connection is there in between Hyun and Jack and us. I was holding Hyun. They were still firing. Tae-mo came towards us and take Hyun to some corner to get saved from the bullets.
Tae-mo:: Hyun, don't close your eyes. Look at me. Open your eyes.
(They were talking on Bluetooth earpods.)
Jack:: What happened?
Taehyung:: Yeah? Is everything fine??
Hoseok:: No. Hyun got shot.
Jack:: WHAT??!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED.......DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.