Part 22

AT EVENING

Y/n's pov

We were working till late. I saw the time. I widen my eyes. It's 11 pm. The f*ck.
Y/n:: Aera!!
Aera:: Why are you shouting?(while Closing her ears)
Y/n:: it's 11 pm. We are late.
Aera:: So what? Oh you're thinking that our so called step brothers will be worried. Let me tell you one think Y/n. They didn't care from the starting. They--
Y/n:: They hate us. I know.
Aera:: Who told you that?
Y/n:: Jimin. He told that they will never accept us as their sisters.
Aera:: Then why are you caring. Just leave the topic and enjoy your life sissy.
Y/n:: You know I-
Aera:: You always wanted brother. Right?
Y/n:: Yes and I will never give up easily. I will take care of them love them as my own brothers not as step brothers.
Aera:: All the best Y/n. Keep trying. If you loose. What will you do? They will never love you. I am warning you. In the end you will be heart broken.
Y/n:: Aera you know I never give up easily on anything. For now let's go home.
Aera:: Ok.

At Home

Aera's pov

As we enter the mansion we saw BTS were standing with their cold faces.
Jin:: Where were you both?(coldly)
Aera:: Didn't I told you that we were at company working.
Jimin:: And didn't I told you to come home. Still you both came at midnight.(coldly+angrily)
Y/n:: We can't leave the company until our work is done, Hyung. (In sweet voice+politely)
I looked at her in disbelief. I already warned her but still she is not getting that.
Aera:: I am very sleepy. So f*ck you all and let me go to my room.
Namjoon:: You are not allowed to curse young lady.
I ignored him and drags Y/n to my room. But Taehyung stopped me and pins me to the wall. And was about to slap me but Y/n stopped his hand.
Y/n:: You can't control us, Hyung.
Taehyung:: Now you have got some guts to stop me. huh!?
Then he holds Y/n's collar angrily and pinned her so harshly.
Y/n:: Aaah.
Oh no her stomach. I quickly ran to them and separated her from Taehyung.
Aera:: Are you okay?

Y/n's pov

When Taehyung pushed me harshly towards the wall I got sharp pain on my right side of the stomach. I think the stitches are open.
Aera:: Are you okay?
I got blurry and after that I black out.

Author's pov

Remember when they all had mission and Y/n saved Taehyung from getting shot. So her stitches got open when Taehyung pushed her to the wall. So it started bleeding there.

Jin's pov

I was going to stop Taehyung but Aera came and separated them from each other. Then next thing shocked me. Y/n got fainted.
Aera:: Oh no. Y/n!!
Aera took her in her arms carefully. And they went to Aera's room. I was confused because Taehyung only pushed her and she got fainted. I went to Aera's room.
Aera:: Get out of my room.
She said while lying Y/n on the bed. Then she pushed me out of the room and slammed the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED.........DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.