Part 3

Y/n's pov
Y/n:: Yeah and you know there name is black devils.
Aera:: What the f-
Y/n:: No cursing Aera.
Aera:: Fine.
Y/n:: Now go and change we have to meet black devils. *sarcastic tone*
Then I went to my room and takes a quick shower and wearing my clothes.

Jungkook's pov
When Jimin said that we are bulliers I thought they both would be scared but yn just smile and Aera didn't said anything. Then we leave from there because dad said that we have guests tonight. Then we goes home.

Author's pov
Then BTS reached home.
Bts:: We are home.
Then Mr. Kim come out from the meeting room and said
Mr. Kim:: So my son's first of all I wanted to tell you that I have a girlfriend and I am going to marry her soon.
Bts:: What!! We are not going to accept them and if she is gold digger or slut.
Mr. Kim:: Mind your language and she is not gold digger so behave well they are going to come tonight. *stern voice*
Yoongi:: What do you mean by they?
Mr. Kim:: oh and yes she has two daughters.
Then he leaves.
V/min/kook:: We are not going to accept them.
Jin:: Like we will. Yoongi get information of them.
Yoongi:: But we didn't ask the name of our father's girlfriend.
Namjoon:: Guess we have to wait till tonight. *sighs*

TIME SKIPS TO NIGHT

Y/n's pov
We are in car soon we will reach Mr. Kim's house. After 15 minutes we reached the house no no mansion.

It's beautiful I must say

It's beautiful I must say. Then someone opened the door guess he is Mr. Kim. He hugs mom. Then me and Aera fake coughed to get attention from them. They looked at us.
Mr. Kim::: You must be y/n and Aera. You both look so pretty.
Y/n:: thank you Mr. Kim.
Mr. Kim:: You both can call me dad.
Y/n/Aera:: ok dad.*fake smiles*
Then we goes inside with that same fake smile.
Mr. Kim:: call my sons.
Y/n:: son's? Mom you didn't tell us about it.
I know but I have to pretend so I am pretending. Then after sometime they came. I looked at Aera and tell her to pretend to be shocked in sign language.
Maknae line/y/n/Aera:: You!!!
Mr. Kim:: You know them sweetheart?
Y/n:: Yes we are in same school.
Mr. Kim:: oh its good then.
Eun-u:: y/n, Aera now they will be your brothers so you both have to behave well.
Y/n/Aera:: Yes mom.
Mr. Kim:: ok boys introduce yourself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜