Part 38

ON THE OTHER HAND

Aera's pov

Y/n was with Taehyung in his room. I was going in the room but Jin stopped me. Now we were waiting for Taehyung and Y/n to come.
Suga:: Princess, tell me what has happened and where you both came from??(calmly)
Aera:: We were at company.(lie)
Suga:: Say the truth Princess.
Aera:: I-..... It's about a boy.
Suga:: What he did to Y/n?(while fisting his hand)
But then door opens. Y/n come out. I went towards her.
Y/n:: I am so sorry. I made you all worried. Ignore me and do your work what you were doing. (Cold)
Dad:: How can we Ignore you Y/n? You come home crying and what we do? Ignore?
He came towards us and hugged Y/n and me.
Dad:: Never told us to Ignore you. Okay?
We both nodded.
Mom:: We love you all. How can we Ignore you?
Dad:: Now tell who hurted you? Your boyfriend?
Mom:: You didn't told you had a boyfriend Y/n.
Y/n:: I still don't have boyfriend but it's about my crush. I can't tell you more than this. Sorry.
Dad:: It's ok. When you are comfortable then you tell us. Ok?
Y/n nodded. I then take her to her room and sit beside her.
Aera:: Now tell what happened? Did Tae-mo tell you something?
Y/n:: Noo. And that's the main problem he didn't said anything and left.
Aera:: What?? Y/n, say it clearly.
Then she told me everything. I was confused why he leaved her. I know he also liked her but what happened?
Aera:: Tomorrow we will go to mansion and you ask him straightly. Ok? And yes confess also. Understand?(sternly)
She nodded and then we slept together.

BTS'S pov

After Y/n and Aera gone to their room. Dad told us to take care of them we agreed. After that mom and dad also went to their room.
Namjoon:: Taehyung is still in his room. Shall we go to him?
All nodded and as we slightly opened the door we hear Taehyung's sobs. We opened the door fully. Taehyung was crying hardly. We went to him.
Jungkook:: Hyung, what happen? Did she told you something?
Taehyung:: I-I asked h-her for forgiveness. She said it is really hard to forgive. Will they never forgive us?
Jin:: N-no they will forgive us Taehyung. Just give them some time. And what else she told you.
Then Taehyung little bit calm down.
Taehyung:: She told me that one boy has hurted her. So I told her that I will kill that boy. So-
Jin:: WHAT?!! They will got to know that we are mafia's.
Namjoon:: Jin wait. How did she react after you told her that.
Taehyung:: She told me to not to kill him. She loves him.
Jimin:: So it's her crush. Hmm interesting. But he hurted her. Just I want is his name. Then see what I will do with him.
Suga:: Did she told you his name??
Taehyung:: No.
Suga:: Oh damn it.
Jhope:: Ok we will sleep now. It's really late.
Jungkook:: But Hyung tomorrow is Sunday.
Jin:: So what? You still have to sleep early.
Then we all went to our rooms. And slept.

Aera's pov

As Y/n slept I texted Tae-ho that what happened. Why Tae-mo left? So he texted me back and told me what has happened. I understand the whole situation. I texted him that tomorrow Y/n is going to confess. He texted me "now everything will be sorted." I then texted him good night. He texted me " I am not sleepy but instead I am horny. Do something mommy." I blushed and switched off the phone and slept without texting him back.

Author's pov 

Little did she know what will happen to her tomorrow 🌚. And also Y/n and Tae-mo is going to do something 🌚. So be ready my readers.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED........DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.