Part 36

AFTER MISSION

Taehyung's pov

The mission was over. We reached to Hyun's and Jack's mansion. Hyun went and brought 4 first aid kit boxes.
Hyun:: Everyone be seated. I will treat your wounds.
Then he went to Everyone one by one and treated their injuries. Then he came to me. He take my hands and applied some medicine.
Taehyung:: Aaaah.
Hyun:: Don't worry. It's done. Now it will not be painful.
Taehyung:: Thank you.
Jungkook:: Hyung Are you okay?
Taehyung:: Yes.

Tae-mo's pov

Hyun treated Everyone's injuries. Then he was treating Taehyung's injuries. Taehyung screamed in pain. He assured him. I was jealous. Then I also fake screamed.
Tae-mo:: Aaaah.
Hyun immediately came towards me. And he take my leg to check. My leg was injured.  While he was checking my leg I saw his neck it was bleeding. Is he serious. Like he treated Everyone except himself. I hold his hands and made him sit next to me.
Hyun:: W-what are you doing?
Tae-mo:: Just sit quietly.
I then take First aid kit. I take some medicine gel and pain release spray and cotton. I went towards Hyun. Then opened his two buttons of his shirt from upper side.
Hyun:: I-I will do it myself.
Jack:: Tae-mo I will do it.
Tae-mo:: You can't even stand properly and you will treat Jack? I am doing it.
I put cotton on his neck to wipe blood from his neck. He hissed in pain. I got close to his neck and blow some air on his neck. He unintentionally moaned. He quickly Shut his mouth. And looked away in embarrassment. I smirked. Then Jin said they were leaving for home. Now only Jack, Tae-ho, Hyun and I was there. I was wiping his blood. I then intentionally blow more air to his neck to hear his moans. But his moans were like girls. I last time blowed air on his neck.
Hyun:: aaah~.(moans) S-stop Tae-mo please.
Jack:: I want to go to my room. Tae-ho take me to my room.
Then Tae-ho take Jack to his room. Now only Hyun and I was in the room.
Hyun:: S-stop blowing a-air Tae-mo.
Tae-mo:: (smirk) Why? It will reduce your pain.(innocently)
I then went to him more closer and kissed his scar Softly.
Hyun:: aahmmm~.
Hyun's hands were now on my chest. Hearing his moans and his hands on my chest were waking my small brother.
Hyun:: T-tae-mo, please don't do this. aah~.
Tae-mo:: Now I can't stop Hyun.
I said and kissed his lips. To my surprise after sometime he also was kissing me back. We were kissing each other but suddenly I got into reality. I broke the kiss.
Tae-mo:: I-I am sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you. I-I should leave n-now.
With that I went to Jack's room to take Tae-ho. I drag Tae-ho from there and leave the mansion.
Tae-ho:: What happened? Why are you dragging me?
Tae-mo:: I just kissed Hyun.
I said while driving the car.
Tae-ho:: So? It's great thing. Wait that means are you two dating now?
Tae-mo:: No.(He told him what happened there)
Tae-ho:: ARE YOU INSANE?!! YOU JUST LEAVED HYUN THERE WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING? HOW COULD YOU?!!
Tae-mo:: Why are you shouting? I am already feeling guilty.
Tae-ho:: You know now he will think that you used her.
Tae-mo:: That's the reason I am feeling guilty. Wait you said her? It's him,right?(suspiciously)
Tae-ho:: Y-yeah slip of tongue. Sorry. Don't change the topic Tae-mo.
Tae-mo:: I am sorry I was very nervous at that time. I-(he started crying hardly)
Then Tae-ho helped me to stop the car. And he buckles off my seat belt and hugged me. I was crying hardly of what I did with Hyun.
Tae-ho:: Shh. Everything will be fine. Tomorrow apologies to him. Ok?
I nodded my head while I was still crying.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED.............DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.