Part 45

Yoongi's pov

Y/n:: What will you all do there? See us getting fucked?
Who even taught them these kind of things.
Taehyung:: You know the meaning of fucked?(chuckles)
Y/n:: Yes of course I do.(smirk)
Aera:: Are you serious? You only kissed your boyfriend Y/n. And you are dreaming that you will get fucked in this condition? I am not allowing you.
Y/n:: That's not fair. You let your boyfriend fuck you. Then why not me? This is totally unfair. (Annoyed face)
Jungkook:: WAIT WHAT??! You you had sex with your boyfriend??!! And look at me who don't have even a girlfriend. (Sad face)
Yoongi:: Why do you had sex with your boyfriend princess? It will make you pregnant.
Aera:: Why you all are interested? Huh? He just fingered me.
Yoongi:: Oh-
Aera:: And used vibrator.
Yoongi:: WHAT?!! It will hurt you princess.
Y/n:: ok ok. Cut off the play. First she is not a child. Second we are getting late. My boyfriend is waiting for me.
Jin:: Ok let's go. We are coming and that's final.
Y/n and Aera sighed. Then we got into the limo car. Jin was driving.
Jin:: Ok where to go?
Aera:: xxx Cafe.
Jin:: Ok buckle up your seat belts.
Then he drives to the Cafe. After sometime we reached the Cafe. We saw familier faces. Tae-ho and Tae-mo were also there. We all were shocked. They were coming towards us only. Then next thing Tae-ho did which shocked us all. Tae-ho kissed Aera. And that too on her lips. And even in front of us.
Tae-ho:: Hey princess. Oh BTS sorry I didn't see you all.
Aera:: He is my boyfriend. His name is Tae-ho.
Y/n:: And he is mine. His name is Tae-mo.
Tae-mo:: Hii. By the way how are you Y/n? How's your health?
Y/n:: I am fine now.
Tae-mo:: uuu- babes I think we have came on date.
Y/n:: Yes you are right but some people don't understand that.
She said glaring at us.
Yoongi:: As I know Tae-ho you loved Jack. Right? Are you cheating on my sister?
Tae-ho:: I am still loving him.
Namjoon:: Wait wait wait. I understand everything. Y/n and Aera and Hyun and Jack are the same person.
Then I started to think and then I realized. I looked at other members they were having same face as me like shocked. Y/n and Aera started to laugh hardly.
Aera:: hahaha. Look at their faces😂😂.
Y/n:: aaah.(groans in pain)
Tae-mo:: Are you okay?
Tae-mo said while holding her chest.
Y/n:: Y-yeah I think I just laughed too hard.
Yoongi:: You should take care of yourself doll.
I said while checking her where she hurted.
Y/n:: I am ok Hyung.
I was shocked when she called me Hyung.
Yoongi:: H-hyung??
Y/n:: Yes. We got to know that you all are our real brothers.
Namjoon:: But how? When? Where?
Aera:: As you know we are Mafia kings. So we kept our eye on you guys also and then we got to know that you all are our real brothers.
Y/n:: I just wanted to annoy you all that's why I made this play. But I am still angry on Taehyung Hyung.
Taehyung:: B-but what did I do doll?(got tears in his eyes)
Y/n:: You ruined my cake.
Taehyung:: I-I am sorry doll. I will make cake for you with my own hands. Pls forgive me.
Y/n:: Promise?
Taehyung:: Yes doll. I promise you.
Y/n:: ok then I forgived you.
Taehyung:: Thank you doll.
He said and hugged Y/n while he was crying.
Taehyung:: T-thank you d-doll for forgiving me.
Y/n:: Aaaah. Hyung I am still hurt.
Taehyung:: I am sorry.
Aera:: Now will you all go. We are on our dates.
Tae-mo:: Above all this I didn't kissed you babes.
Then he kisses Y/n passionately. They were kissing each other.
Jhope:: I think we should leave. Let's go.
Jin:: Yeah.
Then we all leave from there. We go to mansion and told dad and mom everything. We also told them about their boyfriends. Mom was happy and was planning for their marriage. Even dad too was happy. Everyone was happy and celebrating. Now everything got settled.

Author's pov:: Now smut scenes are there in further chapters and then this book will end. I am repeating again SMUT SCENES ARE ON THE WAY 🌚💜.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED...........DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.