Part 16

Y/n's pov
I was not be able to stand properly. I anyhow stand up and went towards rest room. No one was there because break time is almost over. I looked in the mirror. I was having scars all over my body except my face. I was having extra clothes in my locker room. I brought my hoodie and wear it to hide my scars from Aera. If she saw my scars then it will be over. She is short tempered.

*Ring*

I went towards the rooftop as I was not in a mood to attend class.

In the rooftop

Yoongi's pov
I was on the rooftop as I was bored to attend class. I was staring at photo which was of my sisters. I am the worst brother ever I couldn't even protect them save them. After sometime the door opened of rooftop. I quickly wiped my tears and saw the person. It was Y/n. I think she didn't notice me yet. She walks over to the edge of rooftop.

She was sitting silently and watching the sky

She was sitting silently and watching the sky. I looked at her eyes from some distance. She was kind of sad. I think she wanted to cry but she is holding her tears. But wait what is she doing here at this time. Don't she have class. I went towards her.

Yoongi:: Don't you have class?(coldly)
She got flinched.
Y/n:: I have.
Yoongi:: Then why are you here?
Y/n:: Same question goes on to you.
Yoongi:: ok I am going to my class.
Y/n:: ok.
Y/n thought--- Did I asked you.

I went towards the door and last time looked at her. She was looking at sky sadly. I shrugged of my thoughts and went to class.

Aera's pov
I was sitting in the class. But I wasn't able to concentrate. Something was off. My chest was paining. Wait- where is Y/n.

Author's pov
Y/n and Aera are twins. If Y/n is broken from inside it will feel to Aera by pain in her chest.

Aera's pov
Aera:: Mam I don't feel good. Can I go to the rest room.
Teacher:: Yeah sure.
As I was going outside someone was following me. I looked behind it was BTS Hyung line.
Aera:: Why are you all following me?
Jin:: Our dad told us to look after our sisters. Are you okay?
Aera:: Yeah I am ok. No need to follow me.
I was going towards Y/n's class. They were still following me. Stubborn kids. I looked in Y/n's class she was not there. Maknae line was there.
Namjoon:: Whom you are looking for?
Aera:: Y-y/n. where is she?

*Ring*

Everyone was coming out including maknae line.
Aera:: Where is Y/n? Did you see Y/n?
Jungkook:: No after break Y/n didn't came to class.
Jimin and Taehyung were looking here and there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED..........DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT DOWN BELOW. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.