Part 30

Jin's pov

Guard:: Your step sisters are your real sisters.
We all were shocked so we all screamed together.
Jin/Yoongi/V/Jimin:: WHAT?!!!!
Guard:: Yes sir. I found that after they both got kidnapped I mean your sisters. We got to know they lived in orphan. Then Mrs Lee adopted them.
Yoongi:: Are you saying the truth? Because if this news was fake then you will be dead.
Guard:: Sir, I am 101% sure. I have done research on this.
Jin:: O-okay you can go now.
Then the Guard went.
Taehyung:: Hyung? You knew that our sisters are still alive and didn't think to inform us?
Jin:: If I informed you what you were going to do? You also tell Guards to find them. Right? That's what we did.
I saw Jimin's eyes got teary. Taehyung's expression also got sad and tears were following down from their cheeks.
Jimin:: I am bad brother I really bad. What I did to them was too much.(while crying)
Taehyung:: No it's my fault. It's all because of me. I tortured them. I am at fault.(started crying hardly)
Then I also got emotional but I was controlling my tears and looked at Yoongi. His face was still cold and was looking at the ground with emotionless expression. Then someone entered the room. I saw rest of the BTS. They were shocked to see Taehyung and Jimin crying miserably.
Namjoon:: What happened? Why you all are looking sad and why they both are crying?
Jungkook rushed towards them.
Jungkook:: Hyung what happened? Why are you crying. Don't cry.
Taehyung:: No Jungkook it's all my fault.
Jin:: I will tell you all............(Then he told them everything)
I saw everyone was crying because of how they treated them. I saw Yoongi was still looking down emotionlessly.
Jin:: Yoongi? Yoongi?
I shake him a little. He came back to his sense and then he started tearing. Everyone in the room got shocked because Yoongi never cried in front of them except me. I quickly hugged him.
Yoongi:: Jin, We didn't treated them well.
Jin:: I know but there's a solution. We will make them happy and will try to ask for forgiveness.
I said while patting his back to calm him down.

Aera's pov

As I got out of the meeting room. I was angry at them because they were not caring about me or my sister they were caring about what their dad will do after we will tell them. In anger I take the keys of my car and went to our mansion. I changed my clothes and became Jack in the way of our mansion only. I entered the mansion and went towards my room. I took my boxing gloves and went to gym room and started punching the punching bag. I didn't cared that my hands were hurting.

Tae-ho's pov

Me and Tae-mo were at company working. I suddenly remembered my kiss with Jack. I thought to meet him somehow. I take the file from the drawer.
Tae-ho:: I am going to Mafia kings mansion. I forgot to tell them about this file.
Tae-mo:: Shall I come?
Tae-ho:: No need. I am going alone.
He looked at me suspiciously. I ignored his stares and went to the mansion. I reached the mansion. I entered the mansion and saw maids were getting scared. I hear some noises from gym room.
Tae-ho:: What happened?
I asked the maids.
Maid 1:: Sir, Jack Sir is in gym room. He is really angry and is punching the bag continuously.
Tae-ho:: What?!! I will check on him till then no one will enter gym room.
Maid 1:: Ok Sir.
I went to gym room and saw Jack was punching the punching bag nonstop. He will hurt his hand. I went towards him and tried to stop him but he was not listening to me and punching aggressively. I then hold his both hands and kissed him forcefully to make him stop.

Jack's pov

I was punching the bag aggressively. But then suddenly someone hold my both hands and kissed me. I got into my sense and widen my eyes in shock. He was kissing me forcefully. I didn't pushed him but my mind said to kiss him back. So I started kissing him back. His hands goes to my waist and he kissed me passionately and Softly. I don't know but I feel safe around him. My hands were on his hard chest.(Do you guys want smut in next chap?🌚💜. But it will be of Aera and Tae-ho. Tell me in comments.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED........DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.