Part 24

Jimin's pov

WTF she punched me two times. I didn't knew that she was this strong. I was still on the floor with my shocked face. It's better to stay away from her. Then I saw Taehyung and Jungkook came. As soon as they saw me getting up from the floor they rushed towards me with their shocked faces.
Jungkook:: Who did this to you?(shocked)
Taehyung:: Are you alright? Your lips are bleeding.
Jimin:: Yeah I am alright.
Jungkook:: But who did this to you? I mean you are the one who beat people and now you are the one who got beaten.
Jimin:: Yesterday I slapped Aera because she was cursing to Jin Hyung. So--
Taehyung:: Aera did this?!! I will not leave her.
Jimin:: No wait!! Aera didn't do anything.
Jungkook:: Then who?
Jimin:: It was.............Y/n.
Taehyung and Jungkook started laughing.
Jimin:: Yah why are you both laughing?
Taehyung:: You mean Y/n. I don't believe you. That little ordinary girl beated you this hard that you started to bleed.(while laughing)
Jungkook:: She can't even kill a cockroach and she means she beated you.(laughing hardly)
Jimin:: Yes she beated me now I am telling you that stay away from her. Something is there in her.
Taehyung:: Wake up Jiminaah wake up. You are sleeping in day. You are daydreaming.
Then they both started leaving.
Jimin:: Oh Gosh!! Why can't they believe me.

TIME SKIPS

Jin's pov

After school we went to Hyun's and Jack's mansion. As they were going to inform something to us. We entered the mansion.
Jack:: Oh you all are here.
Hyun:: We have something to tell you all.
Jin:: What you have to say?
Hyun:: We want more people in our team.
Jack:: So there are two more boys who will join us in our work.
Namjoon:: Who are they?
Hyun:: They are on the way. Oh they are here.
Jack:: Meet them they are werewolves. I mean their team name is werewolves. They are on the third position in mafia.
Hyun:: They are twin brothers.

Name:: Kang Tae-hoAge:: 20Family:: Mother, Father died in an accident,twin brother

Name:: Kang Tae-ho
Age:: 20
Family:: Mother, Father died in an accident,twin brother.

Name:: Kang Tae-moAge:: 20Family:: Mother, Father died in an accident, twin brother

Name:: Kang Tae-mo
Age:: 20
Family:: Mother, Father died in an accident, twin brother.

Author's pov

They are the male leads of the story. I know you all wanted love story too 🌚. So I made it into love story also. Aera will be pair with Tae-ho and Y/n will be pair with Tae-mo. But they didn't know that Hyun and Jack are girls. I know it's short chapter but I will try to post longer chapters. Love you all 😘💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED............DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.