Part 41

Tae-mo's pov

Hoseok:: I want to thank to Hyun for saving me.
Then Hoseok's went near to Hyun. I quickly  went there and covered Hyun with a blanket. Everyone looked at me.
Tae-mo:: He is not wearing his shirt that's why I made him wear blanket.
*Ring ring*
Jin:: Sorry it's my phone.
Then Jin goes out to take his phone. Hoseok was sitting near the bed and I was sitting on the other side of the bed.
Tae-ho:: Bro?
Tae-mo:: Yes?
Tae-ho:: Why did you kissed Hyun?(teasingly)
Tae-mo:: W-what do you mean? To wake wake him up. Of course.
Tae-ho:: Are you telling the truth??
Tae-mo:: Y-yes. Stop talking all this for now we have to take care of Hyun.
After sometime Jin came in after attending the call.
Jin:: Guys, we have to leave.
Namjoon:: Why? What happened?? It's 2 pm only.
Jin:: Dad is calling us. It's urgent.
Taehyung:: But Hyung how can we leave--
Jack:: You all can leave. I will take care of everything.
BTS nodded and then they leave. We were sitting waiting for Hyun to wake up.
Jack:: I will make hot tomato soup for everyone.
Tae-ho:: I will help her ahh him Sorry.
Hmm so Jack is also a girl. Tae-ho always prefer 'her' to call Jack. They went in the kitchen to make soup. Now only me and Hyun were there in room. I was staring at her. Although she was sleeping but she looks beautiful. I was tired so I put my head on bed and was sitting on the ground. My eyes were getting heavier and in no time I slept.

BTS'S POV

We leaved the mansion and directly went to our home. We entered the mansion and went straight to meeting room. Dad was standing back facing us.
Jin:: Dad? You called us?
He turn around to face us.
Dad:: Yes. I got to know that you have got some news about your sisters. I mean my daughters.
We looked at each other.
Namjoon:: Yes, Dad. We got to know that our step sisters are our real sisters.
Dad:: W-what??(tears formed in his eyes)
Jin:: Yes.
Dad:: But how? I mean how they both are with Eun-u then?
Jin:: It's because the kidnapper who kidnapped our sisters and our mom he killed our m-mom as you know. And said that he killed our sisters too.
Dad:: Yes and on that day only we killed the kidnapper. But I lost my love. And my daughters.
Namjoon:: The kidnapper was lying that he killed Aera and Y/n. He leave them on some road. As our information says.
Dad:: What?? He leaved my princesses on the road??
Suga:: Unfortunately Yes Dad. If he was still alive I would have tortured him till his death.(angrily)
Namjoon:: Then Lee Eun-u means your current wife adopted them. I am sure that she has adoption papers. Because I have seen the papers.
Dad:: Guards!!
Guard1:: Yes sir?
Dad:: Call Eun-u and tell her to come in the meeting room.
Guard1:: Ok Sir.
Then the Guard went to call her. After couple of minutes she came.
Eun-u:: Yes honey you called me?
Dad:: Is Aera and Y/n are your real daughters?
Eun-u:: W-why are you asking?
Dad:: Just answer my question.
Eun-u::*sighs* N-no they aren't my real daughters. I adopted them.
Then Dad told her the whole story from the starting.
Eun-u:: Means they are your real daughters?(shocked)
Dad:: Yes. I also got to know today. But from where you adopted them?
Eun-u:: When I was only worker in a company. One day I had my work done and was going home. I decided to take some rest at Cafe and have some coffee. I saw two little girls was stoling the Bun packet. And the shopkeeper caught them. He was shouting on them. I went there and paid for the Buns packet and asked them. Where are your parents? They were too small to understand. They were like--
Suga:: 3 years old.
Eun-u:: Yes. And there was noone around them so I take both of them to my home and the next day I called one lawyer so that I can adopt them.
Taehyung:: I wish to torture that kidnapper.  He put my sisters in this condition that they have to stole.
Eun-u:: But the thing is that they both don't know that they're adopted.
Dad:: But one day we have to tell them. First we have to make them happy and give them love.
Jimin:: Yes I will be their favorite brother.
Taehyung:: In your dreams Jimin. I will be the favorite brother of them.
Jungkook:: Both of the Hyungs stop it. Because I will be their favorite brother.
Jin:: *chuckles* ok ok now stop fighting three of you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED.........DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.