Part 26

NEXT MORNING

Jin's pov

I woke up and after taking bath. I went to our secret room. The secret room which I know. Nobody knows about this room except Yoongi.
Jin:: Did you found something about them?
Guard:: Sir we are trying our best.
Jin:: YOU ARE TRYING YOUR BEST IS NOT MY PROBLEM. I WANT RESULTS. WHERE ARE THEY?(yells)
Guard:: S-sir, please give me 1 week. I will find each and every information. Please Sir. (Scared+ begging)
Jin:: okay last 1 week. Not more than that.(Sternly)
Guard:: T-thank you s-sir.
Then the Guard went away. I saw the door opening. It was Yoongi who entered.
Yoongi:: What happened? Did you find anything about my princesses?
I sighs and nodded my head as no. He started tearing up. I immediately hugged him.
Yoongi:: When will we find them?(while crying)
Jin:: Soon Yoongi. I promise you that they will be in front of us within 1 week.

Aera's pov

I was at university. Y/n went to her class. I was thinking that should I bunk the class? Ok I am bunking the class. I went towards cafeteria. I saw Taehyung and Jungkook were standing there. But didn't they have class right now. They also bunked the lecture like me. I went to the counter and ordered cold coffee for me. They were talking casually. I think they didn't notice me yet. I went towards the table which was beside them and sat back facing them.
Jungkook:: I think Jimin got drunk in the morning yesterday.
Taehyung:: Yeah how can that Y/n punch him that hard. I mean look at that bitch she can't even slap someone she punched Jimin? I can't believe that.
Jungkook:: Same here.(Laughs a little)
What??!! Y/n punched Jimin?!! But why?? I think she has listened my talks that night. I was sitting there silently and listening to their every conversation. They were just talking about Mafia work after that. After 1 hour the bell rang and it was break time so everyone was coming to cafeteria. I should not bunk the class after break. After eating my food I went to my class.

Y/n's pov

After my class was over. I directly went to my mansion as there is some work. I changed my clothes to formal one and I wear my hair wig.

Hyun's pov

Well work is just an excuse. The actual work is I wanted to meet Tae-mo. Aera will go home after school. I called Tae-mo and told him there is some work to talk about. After sometime he came.
Tae-mo:: What work is pending Hyun?
Hyun:: This is the file. I can't find documents of this. Last time it was with you so I asked you.
He then explained me and the documents were with me. I just wanted to spend some time with him. He looked through the files. I was looking at him. You can say I was lost in him. His soft hairs. His eyes and nose. His cheeks which I wanted to kiss. And his lips. He's so perfect and look at me ugly duckling. I was staring at him for so long.

Tae-mo's pov

I was at my company with Tae-ho and I was getting bored because my works are already done. Then I got call from Hyun. My face lit up.
Tae-ho:: What happened why are suddenly smiling?
Tae-mo:: Nothing. Hyun called me told me ther is some work. So I have to go and go through some files.
Tae-ho:: Shall I come with you?
I immediately answered.
Tae-mo:: NO. I mean I will handle it. You don't have to worry.
I grab my keys and went out from the company towards my car. I drove off to mansion. I was smiling the whole ride. I got the answer. Hyun I am gay for you. Only for you. I reached the mansion. He told me what's the problem. I was searching the document in the file. I think someone is staring at me. I looked towards Hyun. He immediately looked away and pretended to search document. I smirked. I went towards him. I went more closer to him.
Hyun:: W-what are doing, Tae-mo.
Tae-mo:: You look cute when you stutter.
He was blushing. I made mafia king blush.
I leaned towards him. We were just inches away. But suddenly the door opened.........

Author:: Guess who was on the door and comment. I know I am late at updating chapters because my exams are going on. So I am sorry for that. I will try to post next chapter as soon as possible.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED...........DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.