Part 31 🔞

Author's pov

They both were kissing each other. Then Tae-ho's hands gone towards Jack's shirt opening the buttons of shirt. Jack's hits the reality. He broke the kiss and lightly pushed Tae-ho not wanting to hurt him.
Jack:: We can't do this. This is wrong.
Tae-ho:: What is wrong? That we love each other?
Jack:: No. Not that....
Tae-ho:: Ok tell me first why were you punching the bag. You will hurt yourself.
Tae-ho said while changing the topic.
Jack:: I-I......
No words are coming out of his mouth.
Tae-ho:: Guess I am leaving then I got my answer. You don't love me.
Jack:: No wait. I have some to tell you. I and Hyun......
Tae-ho:: You and Hyun?
Jack:: We are n-not boys. We are girls and this is the reason I was stopping you from touching me.
Tae-ho got shocked and widen his eyes. He was still processing. He didn't said a word.
Jack:: Tae-ho promise me you will not tell this to anybody not even your brother Tae-mo.
Tae-ho:: You both are girls? I want proof.
Jack:: Proof?
Tae-ho:: Yes, what's the proof?
Then Jack removed his hair wig showed him.

*SMUT SCENE FURTHER IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE THEN DON'T GO FURTHER🔞*

Tae-ho's pov

When Jack removed his hair wig. I was shocked to see this beautiful girl. I am very happy for 2 reasons. 1st. She is very beautiful and 2nd. I am not gay.
Tae-ho:: ok I will not tell this to anybody. You told me this means you love me?
She shyly nodded. I was smiling in mind.
Jack:: Yes I love you.
Tae-ho:: By the way what's your real name then?
Jack:: My real name is Aera and Hyun's real name is Y/n. She is my twin sister.
Tae-ho:: Oh great then. So you love so....
Jack:: So?
Tae-ho:: Your hands it is bleeding. Why were you hitting that hard.
I hold her hand and started caressing it. I saw first aid kit in the corner. I brought that and treated her wounds.
Jack:: Thanks. So what were you saying?
Tae-ho:: Oh that. C-can I make love with you? Will you be my love partner?
Jack:: Y-yes.(nervously)
I goes near her and kissed her passionately. The kiss got heated up. She was kissing me back.
Jack:: Not here. In my room.
I picked her up and went towards her room. Guards and maid were not to be seen. I think the maids are doing their kitchen work and Guards are outside. I Closed the door of her room. I was still kissing her. I kissed her Jawline. I started kissing her neck leaving marks there. She moaned. I found her sweet spot and sucked that hardly. She moaned out loud. I opened her shirt and kissed her on her breast. I unbuckled her bra. I massaged her boobs. Then she started unbuttoning my shirt. I went down I kissed her belly. I opened her pants as she was wearing formal clothes.
Tae-ho:: Already wet for me. Huh.(chuckled)
I then removed her panties. And blow air on her pussy. She whined. I planted a kiss on her pussy. She moaned. I put my middle finger in her. She was moaning a mess. I then put one more finger in her. Her back arched.
Jack:: C-cuming.
Tae-ho:: Yes babygirl cum.
She released her cum on my fingers. I bring my fingers to my face and licked that cum. Her face was red tomato.
Tae-ho:: Don't need to shy babygirl. And I am not doing anything more then this because I don't want to make you pregnant. We will do it after our marriage.
Jack:: Are you sure that we are going to marry in the future?
Tae-ho:: Yes I am damn sure. And dare to lay eyes on some other man. I will punish you so hard that you will not be able to walk for a month.(Sternly)
Jack:: Ok.(chuckled)
Tae-ho:: Let's cuddle for now.
Then we cuddle whole night. I messaged Tae-mo that I have got some work so I will be back at morning.

On the other hand

Y/n's pov...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED.......DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.