Part 7

Irene:: Seems like we have new students.

(Note:: I don't hate any idol and this is just a fanfiction so don't take this seriously.)

Y/n:: What are you doing leave our hair.
Aera:: You want to die or what. *cold tone*
Wendy:: How dare you to give us back answers. Then Aera kicks Irene and punch Wendy.
Aera:: They started it first not my fault.
Then she punches Irene nonstop and y/n was stopping her and then Wendy gets up and hold y/n's collar and slapped her hard.

Y/n's pov
I was stopping Aera to not to get into fight but suddenly someone helds my collar and slapped me so hard. I was controlling my anger. But she kicked me and I fell on the ground. I touched my head it was bleeding.
Oh now they are gone.
Y/n:: Aera.(I said in my weak voice)
She was going towards Wendy but stopped hearing my voice.
Aera:: Are you okay?(concerned voice)
??:: How dare you to touch them.
Then guy who spoke I was not be able to see his face.
??:: You will regret touching them.
The points towards us. After sometime I black out.

BTS'S POV
As we were in class. We heard loud sounds of screaming. We came out to see and we saw Aera punching Irene and y/n stopping her. Then Wendy gets up and hold y/n collar and slapped her hard. Jungkook was about to go their but vmin stopped Jungkook. Then she kicked y/n and her head started to bleed. That's when Jungkook lost it and goes there.
Jungkook:: How dare you to touch them.
Then Jungkook slapped Wendy. We all were shocked to see Jungkook saving y/n.
Jungkook:: You will regret touching them.
Aera:: Y/n!!!
Jungkook runs towards y/n and Aera. We also goes their. Jungkook takes y/n in his embrace.
Jungkook:: Y/n wake up.(touching her cheeks very Softly)
Jungkook:: Are you okay? Did they hurt you?(to Aera)
Aera:: I am ok but we have take y/n in infirmary.
Jungkook nods and takes y/n in bridal style and went towards infirmary. We were also behind him. Nurse treated y/n and went out.

Jungkook's pov
I was sitting near y/n and waiting for her to wake up. I also don't know why did I helped them. It's like some connections are there between us. My thoughts were interrupted by Jin hyung.
Jin:: Why are you crying Jungkook?!!
I was so in my thoughts that I didn't notice that tears were flowing down my cheeks.
Namjoon:: She will be alright.
I just hummed. I never cried after my mom's death. I can see they were also shocked. Then y/n wake up.
Y/n:: Aaah my head.
I quickly gave her water to drink.
Jungkook:: Are you okay now??
Aera:: Y/n does that hurts??
Y/n:: I am ok oppa and of course Aera it hurts. I told you to not to get into fight but you-
Aera:: It was her fault I am not going to say sorry.
Jin:: Let's go guys. Dad has told us to come home early. And you two also has to come.(To Aera and y/n)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.