Part 23

Aera's pov

I slammed the door on Jin's face and came to Y/n. I opened her shirt and saw she was bleeding badly. I started treating her wounds. I was scared as hell now what if she doesn't wake up. No no. Aera think positive. I then take new shirt from my wardrobe and I made her wear that shirt. I opened the door of my room. Jin was still standing there.
Jin:: What happened to Y/n?
Aera:: Why are you still here?
Jin:: Tell me what's up with her?(sternly)
Aera:: Why the f*ck you want to know?(coldly)
Then someone slapped me hard. I looked at the person it was Jimin.
Jimin:: HOW DARE YOU TO CURSE AT MY BROTHER?!! (angrily)
I was controlling my anger and looking at him coldly.
Jin:: Jimin, Don't.
Then Jimin didn't said anything and stand there silently.
Jin:: I just wanted to know how Y/n fainted?
Taehyung just pushed her.
Aera:: Why do you care? You go and take care of your brothers. But I am warning you if you try to hurt her I will not stay silent. (Showing her index finger to Jimin)
I again closed the door on their faces. I went to saw Y/n. She is still unconscious. I laid beside her and back hugged her Softly.
Aera:: I will try each and everything to protect you sissy. You know Jimin slapped me. I was hurt and angry also but I didn't show them.

Author's pov

Aera was mumbling these words continuesly while back hugging her. She was crying silently and letting all out thinking that Y/n is sleeping. But little did she know Y/n was listening every word. After sometime Aera slept while crying. Y/n opened her eyes and saw Aera sleeping.
Y/n:: I am sorry Aera. Now I will make sure that they(bts) didn't came near you. I will try everything to make them love you. I don't care if they'll love me or not. I will make them love you.
Then Y/n pecked her cheeks.
Y/n:: You cried because of me. I am sorry. Tomorrow I will take care of Jimin. He slapped you right? I will make him regret to do that.
Y/n again pecked her cheeks and this time on forehead also.

Jin's pov

She(Aera) again slammed the door.
Jin:: Jimin, why did you slapped her?(coldly)
Jimin:: She cursed at you.
Jin:: I was handling the situation. Why the fu*k did you interrupt?!! HUH!! Now go to your room we will talk about this tomorrow.
Then he went to his room. I went towards my room. I was very confused. How did Y/n fainted. I saw she was holding her stomach at that time. I am getting frustrated day by day. Leave it. I will just sleep now.

NEXT MORNING

Y/n's pov

I woke up. I saw Aera was sleeping beside me hugging me tightly as I am going to leave her.
Y/n:: Aera, wake up.
She woke up. Then she looked at me and her face got worried. I was hating myself for making her this worried for me. Everyone was right in my childhood. I am nothing I am just a trash.
Aera:: Are you okay? Is it still hurting? Let me see your wound.
Y/n:: I am ok Aera. I woke you up because we're gonna be late for university.
Aera:: Ok I am going to take bath. Shall I help you to take bath.
Y/n:: No need.
Aera:: No you're taking bath with me. I am saying because you are hurt.
Then she pick me in bridal style and went towards bathroom.

TIME SKIPS TO UNIVERSITY

Y/n's pov

I was having Maths class but I skipped it and goes to find Jimin. He was also not in class. I have to teach him a great lesson for hurting my twin. I found him in cafeteria. I went towards him. He was standing all alone.
Y/n:: Hello Jimin.
Jimin:: Look who has come. I know you are dumb but I didn't knew that you were this dumb to come to me and get beaten.
I saw no one is around cafeteria so I took a chance. I punched him hard in his face. He fell on the floor.
Jimin:: How dare you?
His lips were bleeding from the corner. He got up and again I punched him on the other side but this time hard.
Y/n:: Never ever dare to slap or touch Aera. Got it!!(Screams at him)
He was shocked to see me like this. I exited the cafeteria.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED........DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.