truth or drink

When we got to Lando's house we decided to take a few drinks and just chill. But when Lando had a few drinks i noticed that he was getting more and more clingy. Not that i dont like it. We decided to watch Inception. Lando and charles were  already very drunk.i was chatting to Max when Lando asked, 'is it good if Carlos comes?' holy shit, i think. Another f1 driver?! how has this happend. 'Ofcourse!' we all say. I went to grab another drink when i heard the doorbell ring. 'Ah must be Carlos, i will get the door' i say while walking towards the door. 'Heyyy im Jade, you must be Carlos' i say as if i didnt know who he was. 'Yep, nice to meet you!' 'The boys are in the livingroom, do you want something to drink?' 'no thank you' he says while walking to the livingroom. When i went to go and grab my drink i noticed that i was kinda getting drunk to.i walked back to the rest i notices that Carlos had taken my seat. 'you can sit here' Lando said while pointing to his lap. 'am i going to do that? i mean hes way to drunk to be knowing if he realy means it' But there was really no where else to sit. 'i mean he offered it tho. You know what, fuck it. I walk up to Lando and slowly sit down, 'this is kinda comfortable not gonna lie' i say. 'You can do it more often' Lando said smirking. We wachted the movie more and Alex invited some more girls. 'Lets play Drink or dare!' Max said. 'Okay i will ask first.' if you have ever been jealous of some one in this room, drink. Charles, and a girl named Maddie drink. 'Me next' Lando said. 'Drink if you have fought for the championship in 22' 'No man ur just trying to get me drunk' Max says laughing. Max and Charles both take a shot. 'Take a shot if you have ever had a crush on someone in this room' Lana says. Shit, what do i do? Maddie,Lando and Charles all take a shot, i dont. Its to early to call it a crush. When i reach to get my phone Lando wispers 'Shit Jade you really gotta stop moving around so much' I freeze, his voice sounds so raspy and sexy when he wispers. I can't help but blush. Thats when i see that Maddie is seriously drunk. She got up and went to lay on the floor. 'Goodnight ' she says. 'Maddie we have to go ur way too far!' Lana said. 'I can drop u guys of, i am the almost the only sober one' Alex says. Let's go. When they were gone i went to lay on the couch and fell asleep. whem i woke up i felt someone laying next to me, It was Lando. Goodmorning he said smiling. 'Morning?! how long did i sleep?' 'only ten minutes' i grabbed my phone. 2:03. 'Good, I think im going home.' 'Oscar are you coming too?' 'yeah its kinds late' he said. it was vey fun! i say and lean in for a hug from Lando. his hands slipt to my butt. Im just going to act like that didnt happen. but when i pulled away he looked me in my eyes and put a piece of hair out of my face. 'Uhm we are gonna go, it was amazing tonight byee!' i quickly said. 

We got into the car. 'OMG OSCAR LETS DO SOME KAREOKE!! Fuck it lets do it. I first chose the song 'without me - eminem' and we litterally scream the whole song. When it was Oscars turn he chose 'Style- Taylor Swift'. OMG OSCAR WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME UR A SWIFTY! you have such a good music taste! i say. We scream our lungs out the whole song.

 We scream our lungs out the whole song

2:30 AM

i said goodbye to Oscar and went to my apartment block. When i got inside my apartment i see Abbie laying on my couch. She does that all the time because i gave her the keys to my apartment. I lay down next to her and instantly fall asleep.

Woooo another chapterr!!

what do we think so far?

and please leave comment for feedback or what you like!!