clubbing

Oscar arrived at about 9:40, we put on music and while i was re doing my make-up he put on his clothes for the night.

"Soo, I know I  promised that I wouldn't ask about it but I really want to know for how long has this been going on?" 

"I really don't know, but i think since that time we went out with all of us."

"wow for so long?"

"Well there was some other stuff happening at the same time so we were kinda on and off but we are still not official or anything."

We gossiped and got ready for about an hour and an half and then we ordered a uber to take us to the club. When we got in I saw Pierre, Kika, Alex, Lily, Max, George, Carlos and Lando. But not Charles. I walked up to Kika and gave her a big hug. "Hii girl im so to see you!" Kika said.

"Wow so ur hugging her before me?" I heard coming from behing. I look behind me and see Lando standing there smiling and looking amazing. I went to give him a hug and wispered in his ear "You look amazing". I also said hello to Lily and had some nice conversations with her. Such a sweet girl. I bought some drinks for me and the girls and then sat down at the bar next to Lando. I could see that he had already drunk a few. 

"For how long have you been here?" I ask Lando trying to see if he is really drunk or just tired.

"I think for about half an hour" I noticed that Lando was in a very good mood.

"Why are you smiling so much?" I ask him while giggeling.

"Nothing, I  just didn't think that you would still be alone with me, after what happend with Oscar you know".

"And why would you think that?" I didn't get why he thought that.

"Well Oscar is your childhood bestfriend and im just a random guy. I honestly thought you where going to have to choose between us."

"Noo Oscar is fine with it!" I noticed a some kind of relieved expresion on his face.

"You look so good tonight. come with me" Lando said. He took my hand and took me to the toilets. It was a shared restroom so it was fine for me to go in. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a stall. Then he shoved me against the wall and started making out with me. His hand was still resting on my waist. It was almost like his kisses where getting better everytime. "I have waited the whole day for this" he mumbelled under his breath. "Bet you did" I say cocky because I know he likes it when I act like that. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me up. I wrapped my legs around him and started making out with him even more. After a few minutes we heard someone walking in. 

"You get out first" I said to Lando. So he got out, but when he got out I heard Lando saying, "Ayyy didn't expect to see you!" 

"Yoooo" I heard another voice say. Shit is that Carlos? I waited a few minutes and then heard the door close. But when I went out of the stall I noticed that Carlos was still there. "Wait whattt" " Carlos said with a confused face. "Hiii" I say awkardly. He started giggeling so I went toward the door to leave. "Have fun with Lando" He said while winking at me.

I walked to Lando. The music was so loud that you had to litteraly talk in each others ear to hear them. "Well that was akward" I say to Lan. "Ah he probably doesnt care" Lando said. I went to Kika and Lily and danced with them. "Not trying to be rude" Lily said to me, "But are you a girlfriend of anyone or something". 

I felt safe enough to tell her our secret so I said, "No im not, but I am kinda talking to Lando"

"OH EM GEE" Lily said squeeling. We talked and danced  for a bit and then I went to look for Lando. When I found him he was taking a shot with Max. I could see in his eyes that he had too much to drink. 
"Heyy how are you feeling?" I asked him trying to see how waisted he is.

"I-I am feelingggg good!" He was slurring his words and I could see that he was struggeling to stand up. I went to Max and asked if it would be the best if I took him home and he agreed. It was already around 2:30 so it was a decent time to go. I went to Oscar and explained the situation and the ordered an uber for Lando and I. I asked Lando if he wanted to go to his hotel or mine and he choose his. 

When we got in the uber Lando started chatting absolute shit to the driver and I couldn't help myself but laugh so hard. The driver didn't even understand most of the things Lando was telling him but he went along with it. 

We arrived at his hotel and went in the elevator. Lando kissed me softly and then got out. He struggeled to unlock the door so I helped him. Then I walked him to his bed and tucked him in. "I am going now, Goodnight" I say while giving him a kiss on his forehead. He grabbed my hand "Please don't go..." I sat down next to him. "Why do you want me to stay love?" I ask him while tucking him in even better. "I just don't want you too, can you please stay the night?" 

"Alright" I say while smiling at him. He looked so cute. I took some sweatpants and a hoodie out of his closet and put it on. Then I layed down next to him. "Goodnight" I wispered to him.

"Goodnight my love" He wispered back.