Talking it out

I woke up, got in the shower and i went to a cute cafe to meet up with Abs. When i got there i saw Abbi already sitting there with crossaints, hot chocolate and piastri's. 

"ABS YOU DID NOT HAVE TO DO THIS" i said while gasping. I give her a hug and i sit down.

"So, whats the teaaa?" She asked, Abbi is always more exited for the tea then i am.

"Soooo Charles is mad at me for having something with Lando, buttt he texted me yesterday asking to talk it out.."

"Okay, but whose side are we on?' Abbi asked confused.

"Honestly, is it bad that i still dont know? i feel like a homie hopper!"

"Girl i dont know either, lets see after tonight."

We ofcourse take some photo's for Abbi to post, and then Abbi and Oscar came over.

Abs and i decided that it would be best for Oscar to not know the situation. "Soo who are we getting ready for?' Oscar asked interested.

"Charles, we are just going to hang out so nothing much."

"Want me to drive you?" Oscar asked.

"that would be great!'i say to him.

He suprisingly didn't ask anything about us hanging out. Oscar and i had some drinks to get me calm and then we started driving.

As soon as i rang the bell he opened the door. 

"hey" he said.

i saw his face looking confused as soon as he saw Oscar.

"he offered to drop me off."

Oscar gives him a quick wave while his other hand is still resting on the steering wheel.

"So come in" he said with a small smile.

The vibe was at first kind of awkard, like we didn't know eath other.

"Im sorry that i got so mad at you, but what is going on between you and Lando?"

"Not much, we had been talking and because he didn't have a date for the event, he asked me."

"So you aren't dating?' he asked confused.

"No, we are not. But please dont get mad at him for some reason, i dont want to come inbetween ur friendship."

"Alright, im glad we talked it out." "do you want a drink?" 

After we drank a few drinks i noticed that he was starting to feel tipsy.

We decided to watch a film, after we had alot of discussions we settled on 'The Titanic."

I was starting to get tired so i rested my head on his shoulder, not trying to make a move, i was just tired and tipsy.

 I noticed that he tried to make some moves, but i didn't let him. It all felt to quick with Lando and then the fight.

Oscar picked me up at about 1:45 and drove me home.

WHAT TEAM ARE WE??

lmk in the comments!!