Dinner

Me, Oscar and Abbi all get in Oscars car and drive to the restaurant. We are a bit late because of Abbi who after all of that time she had still didn't find it enough. When we walk in we couldn't find the table so we had to ask a waiter. Excuse me, 'Where is mister Norris sitting?' 'Follow me' he takes us al the way to the back and there i see them sitting, Lando, Max, Charles,Carlos and Pierre. 'its not dinner with a F1 driver but alot' i wisper to Abbi who is completly in shock and smiling and waving to every one. 'As most of you know this is Jade' Lando said while giving us a hug. I smile at the people i dont reconise. 'And this is her friend Abbi' She instantly gives everyone a hug and sits down next to Max. Oscar ofcourse sat down next to Lando and Carlos so that means that i will sit next to Abbi and Charles. Abbi instantly has a really long conversation with max so i decide to talk with Charles who already had drunk a bit. 'So i am Half italian, a quarter english and a quarter dutch.'i say after Charles told me where he came from. 'Max she's dutch too!!'Charles shouts at Max. 'where exactly are you from?' 'So i was born in Rotterdam but i moved to the UK when i was 2 so i didn't really live there for long.' 'but my grandma still lives there.' 'Nicee.' 'Where do your parents live?' 'wel they live in Australia so thats where i met Oscar and i lived there for a while, but then i moved back to the UK'. While we talk about more i can't help but notice that he isn't bad looking aswel. His beautiful green eyes just keep staring at me and i can't help but like it. 'Did you know Abbi and i bought paddock passes for Bahrain?' 'i better see you around then' He said while smirking. I can't help but blush, was he flirting with me? 'don't worry you will.' i say trying to sound as confident as him. When i got up to go to the toilet i notice Lando getting up aswell. He grabs my hand as i was walking and pulled me towards him. 'You look so good' He said while looking at my dress. 'Thank you, you look good too.' he kisses me. We go from slow to faster as he takes the lead. His hand slowly goes towards my butt and my hand is now under his blouse. i pull away and look if anyone could see us. No one, I lean in again. 'Wait Lando i actually have to pee' i say while pulling away. 'Okay imma go back'. When i got back they decided that after we get and finish the food that we are going to a club. The food arrives and i taste mine. Oh uhm i don't like this, Just keep eating. 'Do you like it?'Charles asks. 'Uhh' and i make a face to show him that i dont. 'Here', Charles swaps our plates, 'i hope you do like this one'. 'Charles you dont have to do that!. 'Just eat'  Charles said softly and smiles at me. I taste his, 'Wow this is actually amazing!'. Now i feel bad that i took Charles's amazing food. Are you sure that you want to swap?, 'because if i was you i wouldnt' 'ofcourse i am Jade, just enjoy your food' 

We go into the club and talk with everyone. Abbi drags me to the dancefloor, 'not until i get some alchohol into my system' i say laughing. 'Shotss!!!'Abbi screams , we all take a shot. After that i order a redbull vodka to wash it down. Abbi drags me to the dancefloor again. Its all so much fun, i look into the crowd and i lock eyes with someone, Maddie. After she saw me she comes to us. 'Heyy girlss!' She said. 'So are you guys here together or with more?' 'no we are here with Lando and some of his friends' i say. After Maddie walked away Abbi wispered in my ear 'i dont like her, her vibe is kind of fake.' 'i dont have a problem with her.' 'lets just forget about her'. We dance together and have much fun until i look to the guys. 'Wait who is that on Lando's lap?' i ask Abbi. 'no fucking way, its Maddie!' 'she's all over him'. i feel a rush of anger and jealousy come over me, i dont know why it effects me that much , Its not like  we have a relation ship but still. Why would he let that happen if he knows that i am here?.  I suddently feel very confident and walk to the boys. And when Maddi sees me walking towards them. She kisses him. I take Charles's hand and take him to the dancefloor. We dance together, his hands on my hips and my arms around him. He is so gorgeous. I feel Lando's eyes burning at the back of my head, but i dont care. 'I have to go to the toilet' i say and walk to it. But i see that he is following me. I suddently feel him pushing me against the wall. Our faces are so close to eachother. My heart starts beating faster and faster. Then, he kisses me aggressively. He feels so passionate but also so gentle. I try to lean back but he puls me in even harder.  I pull back and say 'im going to the toilet, i'll see you at the bar. i walk into the toilets and inmidiatly start texting Abbi. 'ABBI YOU HAVE TO COME TO THE TOILETS RIGHT NOW' but ofcourse she doesn't respond. I call her and she picks up. 'COME TO THE TOILETS RIGHT NOW' she instantly comes to me and asked me why she had to come. I tell her everything about what happend with Charles. 'but i dont know who i like and i dont wanna seem like a hoe.' 'but i am still so angry that Lando let her kiss him.'i feel tears coming but i try to hold back. Abbi gives me a hug and i start crying. 'and i dont want to hurt any one's feelings.' 'Oh hunny i get it' Abbi said while still giving me a hug. 'do you want to go home?' 'yes but i dont want to be a party pooper.''Lets go home.' I walk out and go to everyone. Oscar inmidiatly comes to me, 'What happend' 'nothing, im fine.' i say trying to keep it together. 'Jade tell me what is wrong!' 'nothing, can you just take me home?' i say while bursting into tears. I always cry when people raise there voice of me. We walk out and i keep my head down so nobody can see mee crying. In the car Oscar again asked me what happend but i refused to say it.